Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz vs. Omar Henry Pound 4 Pound MMA Champ Nick Diaz slowly pushing back 10-0 O

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diaz was in general outclassed, but thats to be expected agaisnt a pro boxer..

he has a huge reach and height advantage over henry and thats the only reason, he was able to hit anything.

diaz was also hurt by a bodyshot, seemed like a left hook/uppercut.

Comment

Is this the same video that got taken off youtube a couple of weeks ago?

Comment

TS frequents the MMA section here often. OPbviously an MMA fan. He is a gay.

Comment

Originally posted by S.O.G. Loc View Post
          Is this the same video that got taken off youtube a couple of weeks ago?
          Naw this is a new one..... I guess Omar and him are just sparring this time around...... It look lik they both were going in slow motion....

Comment

Those are literally the slowest punches I've EVER seen.

Comment

henry is clearly sparrin
              diaz is more less goin his reg as much as he can
              nother important fact
              diaz fights at 170
              henry is 154
              his effectiveness is more due to his size then "skill"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                Yeah, I saw this sparring yesterday. It was interesting because Diaz has a weird style but he was being effective with it. He was able to pressure Henry and land some good hard shots. He was also able to cut off the ring and really step in close to Henry. When I was watching this video Diaz reminded me of Margarito and how he throws those slow ass punches but how they have so much weight behind them. It was a good video. Good for Diaz if he is serious about boxing and if he respects the sport.
                I like how no one states that Diaz CUTS WEIGHT to make 170 while henry cuts weight to make 154. You realize how much bigger diaz ? lol

Comment

Working...
                X