No announcement yet.

Its Too Bad That Dawson's Shoulder Injury Kept Him From Winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    I hope they do rematch with a healthy Dawson so we can see what was taking place in the 11th round from round 1 next time.
    What ? Stop that... if you can delete your thread, do it... Dawson didn't respect Pascal, Pascal made him pay for that, be a man and stop with that injury nonsense. The better man won that fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      dawson after the fight said it wasnt bothering him. he confirmed it
      This. Stop trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        I did hear it. I told my pops about it, From that point on I looked to see if I could see him taking steam off of his jab. He didn't! Didn't seem to bother him at all after he pointed it out.

Dawson said he was ok. So you should too.
        He reiterated he wasnt gonna make excuses, thats why he said that post fight, it was clear and you agreed he was indeed injured as concurred by Muhammed. I want to see what Pascal does with a HEALTHY Dawson.

Comment

Wow.

I was rooting for Dawson myself.

But this thread is an epic fail.

The TS is making up for the excuses the fighter wasn't making himself.

I peek into NSB once in a while and this is what I get.

I'll let myself out....

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
            bwahahahahahaha ban this troll

Dawson said everything was right with my shoulder after the fight

What an epic fail by TS!

bwahahahahahahaha
            If Dawson fought injured and didn't use it as an excuse in the post fight presser, he deserves a lot of credit. A real gentleman giving his conqueror praise. Nice.

Comment

He reiterated he wasnt gonna make excuses, thats why he said that post fight, it was clear and you agreed he was indeed injured as concurred by Muhammed. I want to see what Pascal does with a HEALTHY Dawson.
              I agreed to nothing...

I said I heard him say his shoulder was bothering him. His shoulder bothering him could be a number of things. You have no clue what he meant, so stop acting like like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                If Dawson fought injured and didn't use it as an excuse in the post fight presser, he deserves a lot of credit. A real gentleman giving his conqueror praise. Nice.
                Exactly!! Also, in a different chapter of the same book, Pascal once suffered a terrible injury with his shoulder in the ring, but fought through it and actually won the fight.

Pascal will still say to this day that Froch beat him fair and square with no excuses, but would like the opportunity to even the score.

Dawson may have twinged his shoulder in the fight, but I don't think it had any effect on his ability to use it and I also don't think it related to his performance.

Comment

I agreed to nothing...

I said I heard him say his shoulder was bothering him. His shoulder bothering him could be a number of things. You have no clue what he meant, so stop acting like like you do.
                  His words were my shoulder is EFFED UP! What about that dont you understand, Muhammed was privy to it also and the most rational thing to take from it is that he came into the fight injured. I hate he had to lose this way. Id hate if Pascal lost the same way also as with any fighter. Injuries suck.

Comment

His words were my shoulder is EFFED UP! What about that dont you understand, Muhammed was privy to it also and the most rational thing to take from it is that he came into the fight injured. I hate he had to lose this way. Id hate if Pascal lost the same way also as with any fighter. Injuries suck.
                    Whatever man.

You have your mind made up...Yeah, that's why he lost. Lets hope his shoulder is better for the next fight...

On A Side Note: Based on the article that was just posted, you would have had a better excuse saying that Chad wasn't focused on the fight...Just a heads up.

Comment

Whatever man.

You have your mind made up...Yeah, that's why he lost. Lets hope his shoulder is better for the next fight...

On A Side Note: Based on the article that was just posted, you would have had a better excuse saying that Chad wasn't focused on the fight...Just a heads up.
                      Nah, its just that people believe what they want to believe. If Chad hadnt said the shoulder wasnt a problem then many would still say its no excuse, if he said yeah my shoulder was the reason then people would still say its no excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X