No announcement yet.

Manny Can Fight Them All But Only 1 Matters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    A shame I'm going to have to put obvious *******s on my ignore list, its unfortunate that you are basically on the same level as cattle.
    im not on pac's balls like you're on PBFs. im on ignore?!?!? what ever shall i do?!?!

Comment

Before haters chime in thinkin I mean Floyd, wrong, Mosley is the guy that matters most, the real WW champion, this is Y PBF is a true smartguy he always fights the real champion, not just faded names
      mosley is indeed the #1 guy at WW, but not the real WW champion.

and floyd is fighting mosley because he was forced to. floyd wanted to fight matt hatton, malignaggi or campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
        How he is real WW champ when he got his ass wooped by COTTA.

and PACQUIAO kill COTTA.

and pls dont start with MARGARITO bull****
        mosley is the real champ. he just barely lost a decision to cotto and many feel he is a better fighter since the cotto loss obviously not in the prime of his career but he was a much better boxer the night he met margarito than when he fought cotto. so what shane destroyed the guy who beat cotto who beat shane none of that matters. but please dont be so damn ignorant floyd is fighting a much tougher opponent than pacman and the ww champ.

Comment

I will say Mosely has a chance to beat Floyd, unlike JMM and Hatton.

However Pac for me has the best chance.

Floyd is fighting Mosely, but don't act like he wanted it.

Floyd already said he was a cheat and lost 5 times.

Am I right or wrong?

Either way, I'm happy for the two and hope that they agree in a few months time.

Comment

Before haters chime in thinkin I mean Floyd, wrong, Mosley is the guy that matters most, the real WW champion, this is Y PBF is a true smartguy he always fights the real champion, not just faded names
            Be real....noone will be satisfied unless pac and floyd fight each other. So what if Floyd beats Mosley??? Who's he gonna fight afterwards that's worth anything??? At least Pacquiao can fight Margarito or go back to 140 and fight Bradley or Alexander.
            Last edited by shadeyfizzle; 03-13-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
              How he is real WW champ when he got his ass wooped by COTTA.

and PACQUIAO kill COTTA.

and pls dont start with MARGARITO bull****
              Wait, so your triangle theory is okay but when someone brings up Margarito losing to Shane, that triangle theory is bull ****? How the fuk does that work? Shane is the number welter and if Floyd beats him he becomes the top guy at 147. If Manny wants to be top dog he has to fight the winner of Mosley/Mayweather. Not that hard to understand. Btw, Shane didnt get "wooped" by Cotto but Mosley certainly "wooped" Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Wait, so your triangle theory is okay but when someone brings up Margarito losing to Shane, that triangle theory is bull ****? How the fuk does that work? Shane is the number welter and if Floyd beats him he becomes the top guy at 147. If Manny wants to be top dog he has to fight the winner of Mosley/Mayweather. Not that hard to understand. Btw, Shane didnt get "wooped" by Cotto but Mosley certainly "wooped" Margarito.

Check the rankings.

You gonna see that PACQUIAO is number 1 WW in the world.

If MARGARITO didnt cheat against COTTO then now MOSLEY would be number 1 WW.

But we all know that his win over COTTO is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  mosley is indeed the #1 guy at WW, but not the real WW champion.

and floyd is fighting mosley because he was forced to. floyd wanted to fight matt hatton, malignaggi or campbell.
                  Actually Floyd wanted to fight Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
                    im not on pac's balls like you're on PBFs. im on ignore?!?!? what ever shall i do?!?!
                    Actually your not on ignore....yet.

Comment

the ring title is vacant, and Pacroid is #1, Mosley #2, and Money is at #3. and the top two has to fight each other for the real ww champ.

fact is both Pacroid and Money can fight whoever they want. But, the only fight that matters is a fight with each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X