Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's silence deafening....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope floyd never accept the fight. Please floyd don't make this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
      Floyd was the one that initiated this fight not Pac you dumb ass , you lot are such a pack of dumb fuks , if he talks you bag him if he is quite you bag him , I really like Pac but hope too fuk Floyd KOs him , and ya know what I reckon he is gunna stop Pac and make a statement , so get your bull**** excuses ready boys .
      Uh, no.

"Floyd, about Manny Pacquiao"

"oh, uh, you have to talk to Al and Leonard"

"Manny, would you like to fight Floyd"

"Yes of course".

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
        Uh, no.

"Yes of course".
        Floyd officially called him out publicly straight after Cotto and instructed his team to set up the fight , Floyds team made the first official move to get the fight made , do you know what initiated this fight means ,,,sheeeeez some of you are off in the head , or very very young

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
          Floyd officially called him out publicly straight after Cotto and instructed his team to set up the fight , Floyds team made the first official move to get the fight made , do you know what initiated this fight means ,,,sheeeeez some of you are off in the head , or very very young
          Floyd didn't initiate ****,

he said he needed for someone to speak to Al and Leonard as soon as he was asked about Pac.

Floyd officially floyded the question about Manny in his own post fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
            i wonder what's goin on in his mind........
            it's been a week or more so now since pacquaio accepted the march 13 date, and we still dont here anything from the greatest fighter himself.

is ellerbe thinking of a great story way out of the fight?....... next few days would seem to be critical, i can see the mayweathers come out with new excuses to save the best boxer in the world from the hands of a fairly average boxer in manny pacquaio.
            Jeez. These Pinoys are so illiterate.

Both camps agreed to have a gag order. That is why you have heard very little from both. Even from Arum, you only got a couple of sentences.

Comment

maybe hes afraid that hes gonna get the ass whooping of his life lolz hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post

Both camps agreed to have a gag order. That is why you have heard very little from both. Even from Arum, you only got a couple of sentences.
                Hey Gay Dude, not all people here are as gullible as the *****s who swallows any cums from floyd.

You can fool some people of the time but not all the time. That's what floyd is, he will soon be shown he's wearing the emperor's clothes.

With *****s like you, i know you can see it but not us. We live in a real world.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                  Uh, no.

"Yes of course".

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
                    So what, you racist piece of ****. How's your Tagalog? You should be forced to write in Tagalog for the next three days so we can laugh at your illiteracy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I guess some people havent learn any lesson from last week.

Comment

Working...
                      X