No announcement yet.

hopkins is still bitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    You are looking into it too much. Hopkins is looking where the big bucks/recognition/low risk fights are.
    well seems like your the only one who thinks that but i get your point

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      well seems like your the only one who thinks that but i get your point
      No, most people actually think that. He is 45, he knows he is way way passed it, and is looking for one last payday probably.

Only person who is the onlyone thinking of something is you when you made this thread

Comment

i dont see a better and more meaningful fight for hopkins.... ****? why not avenge the two of your "losses"... i actually think taylor won, or i guess ill say it was not highway robbery for taylor to get the D... it's not like Bhop dominated him and got robbed... SO WHY NOT HAVE hopkins/taylor III.... what better fights are out there for both of them at this time? PLEASE tell me who you would rather see hopkins fight then taylor again? makes perfect sense to me as a fan...

Comment

Funny how Hopkins would easily win a rematch now

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
            No, most people actually think that. He is 45, he knows he is way way passed it, and is looking for one last payday probably.

Only person who is the onlyone thinking of something is you when you made this thread
            u havent read all the replies then

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                aw u didnt read the replys either

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  Funny how Hopkins would easily win a rematch now
                  idk jermain is athletic still but popkins knows he has to last to round 6 and hes good....hell probrably dance and pot shot for the first 5 rounds then start pouring it on in hopes of ko'ing jermain

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post

u havent read all the replies then
                    What?

This is the opinion of most people mate, not the opinion who bothered to reply to this thread

Comment

What?

This is the opinion of most people mate, not the opinion who bothered to reply to this thread
                      awwww

Comment

Working...
                      X