• Show
Clear All

• The Rolling Stones Vs AC/DC

Well who wins (Prime Vs Prime)
    Acca Dacca
    48.00%
    The stones
    52.00%

When was AC/DC's prime...??? Highway to Hell/Back in Black.. it doesn't compare

Comment

I'll say The Stones. ACDC has never appealed to me at all.

Comment

LOL just made a thread giving AC/DC props... Rolling Stones were great and suck together and made great music. Like PIggu said appealed was mine with the stones...They had different music. AC/DC was more Heavy to me stones were smooth... both great

Comment

I don't think AC / DC can be compared to the Stones.

They're two completely different types of music. One is a more powerful, groove based rhythmic hard rock, the other early pioneer progressive/Alternative. Apples and Oranges.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            I don't think AC / DC can be compared to the Stones.

They're two completely different types of music. One is a more powerful, groove based rhythmic hard rock, the other early pioneer progressive/Alternative. Apples and Oranges.
            yeah but ac dc is the best, theyre like the lakers of rock, simply the best, just like i am simply the greatest,

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              yeah but ac dc is the best, theyre like the lakers of rock, simply the best, just like i am simply the greatest,
              lol no, AC / DC ****ing sucks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

you are insane, the celtics suck, floyd sucks, the mayweather fans suck and worst of all, Run/DMC sucks, they are ****

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  you are insane, the celtics suck, floyd sucks, the mayweather fans suck and worst of all, Run/DMC sucks, they are ****
                  I don't know what any of that has to do, with anything.

But ok.

Comment

you know you cant talk **** about the lakers cause even you, yeah, even you, yeah you, even though you are insane, you know the lakers are the best and celtics once again accomplished failure, just like cyour failed vadarLOL

Comment

Working...
                    X