Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else have weird dreams when they get night sweats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody else have weird dreams when they get night sweats?

The past two days I've been sweating in my sleep and also i seem to have weird dreams. This has also happened before. Is it only just me or does this happen to anyone else?

After my mom died I had my first child/daughter about a year later
    She was born all good
    Around 3months I have a dream/nightmare where a ghost/demon is sitting on a chair on my ceiling upside down with both hands covering her face
    I recognise the face
    It's my mom
    You know how dreams go so next thing just like that she has my daughter in one hand with the other hand hiding her face
    All I can see is a woman sitting upside down on a chair hiding a sinister grin while snatching my child
    And that was my dead mom doing that

I woke up crying

Fxck you for making me share that

Comment

Night sweats can be a symptom of something more serious. Couldn't hurt to talk to a doctor.

Comment

Multiple nights in a row sweating your ass off in your sleep, I'm no doctor but I'm sorry to inform you that you have full blow AIDS, sorry !

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          After my mom died I had my first child/daughter about a year later
          She was born all good
          Around 3months I have a dream/nightmare where a ghost/demon is sitting on a chair on my ceiling upside down with both hands covering her face
          I recognise the face
          It's my mom
          You know how dreams go so next thing just like that she has my daughter in one hand with the other hand hiding her face
          All I can see is a woman sitting upside down on a chair hiding a sinister grin while snatching my child
          And that was my dead mom doing that

I woke up crying

Fxck you for making me share that
          Danm im sorry to hear about that. Im here for you mclo.....er i mean scarface

But more importantly i sweat and have nightmares. So its irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Night sweats can be a symptom of something more serious. Couldn't hurt to talk to a doctor.
            Can it really? I just figure cause its hot as hell and i eat right before i sleep but you might be onto something if this keeps up

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
            Multiple nights in a row sweating your ass off in your sleep, I'm no doctor but I'm sorry to inform you that you have full blow AIDS, sorry !
            Thats impossible. To get aids you need to shoot herion or have sex. Which i do niether

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Danm im sorry to hear about that. Im here for you mclo.....er i mean scarface

But more importantly i sweat and have nightmares. So its irrelevant
              OK

You have aids dude!!!!!

Comment

Can it really? I just figure cause its hot as hell and i eat right before i sleep but you might be onto something if this keeps up

Thats impossible. To get aids you need to shoot herion or have sex. Which i do niether
                Do you also get fevers, chills? By night sweats do you mean your sheets and pillow are soaked in sweat, or you are just a little sweaty from the heat? There's a difference.

Comment

The past two days I've been sweating in my sleep and also i seem to have weird dreams. This has also happened before. Is it only just me or does this happen to anyone else?
                  Are you taking Zinc or a food that has a lot of zinc like meats? Zinc will make you have some vivid ass dreams.

Comment

he's right. go to your doc and get a full blood count if this has been going on for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                    X