Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: Kovalev to Fight in November; 'Don't Know' About Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    not everyone has ability to go to the nuts like ward.
    Originally posted by metho_4u View Post
    your mom does
    hilarious!

Comment

Andre Ward breaks Kovalev mentally and physically in TKO win

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ically-tko-win

Rafael's remarks: There was genuine controversy after Ward was given a unanimous decision -- 114-113 on all three scorecards -- and three world-title belts following an excellent fight with Kovalev in November. The reason was because in the eyes of most observers Kovalev was the rightful winner of the fight, even had he not dropped Ward in the second round.

But the so-called controversy of their rematch is nothing more than a manufactured excuse by Kovalev, 34, who is from Russia and fights out of Los Angeles, and his team for supposed low blows that were the final punches Ward threw. In fact, while there may have been a shot or two during the bout that strayed low, none appeared on to be on purpose and, in fact, some were on the beltline area that referee Tony Weeks physically showed was legal during the pre-fight instructions.

What really happened here was that Ward, who was ahead 67-66 on two scorecards and down 68-65 on the third at the time of the stoppage of a rough-and-tumble fight, broke Kovalev mentally and physically. The end really began when Ward crushed the "Krusher" with probably the best right hand he has ever landed earlier in the eighth round. The shot badly wobbled Kovalev, whose legs nearly gave out on him. From there, Ward continued to pound Kovalev, who backed into the ropes, bent over and took three more body shots. He was done and Weeks stepped in at 2 minutes, off 29 seconds to give Ward a huge victory. Kovalev never complained to Weeks about the stoppage, a clear sign that it was legit. Ward, not known as a KO puncher, did outstanding body work throughout the fight, including landing 10 among the 20 total punches he landed in the eighth round, according to CompuBox statistics. Kovalev and his team complained bitterly about the decision after the first fight and Ward, 33, of Oakland, California, did too about not getting credit for the win. The rematch was named "No Excuses." So nobody wants to hear any from Team Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
        hilarious!
        mom's too old and metho is to stupid and I have him on ignore, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          The guy is doubled over imo trying to get the ref to break them up, ward CANNOT see where the punches are. What's he supposed to do? Go take a quick peek before he throws a punch? Weeks is standing right there to enforce the rules. If he's not doing his job, that's HIS fault. And why are you showing ONE ****ing low blow anyway? What's wrong? That the only one you can find? Show some rabbit punch gifs too.
          Why should I go to the trouble and time of rounding up gifs to make you happy? That's your job, bubba. Any effort I make will be dismissed by you as b.s. anyway. Not into wasting time with b.s. ers like you.

Comment

Nobody cares. Ward just handed Sergio's fans to GGG while Lomachico waits for all of them after Canelo puts an end to the hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              No he won't. Stevenson hates fighting losers. He quickly lost interest in all the guys who were close to fighting him but lost afterwards. He said he wasn't interested in Hopkins anymore after Hopkins lost to Kovalev and he told Pascal he aint got anything to say to someone who hasn't avenged their loss.

Throughout the build up to this fight Stevenson has only talked about fighting the winner between these two, and afterwards he released a twitter challenge to Andre Ward and has said nothing about Kovalev.

Access the behaviour pattern instead of projecting your own feelings.
              Is that why he chose to fight the guy who was KO'd in the first round by a construction worker? :smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Why should I go to the trouble and time of rounding up gifs to make you happy? That's your job, bubba. Any effort I make will be dismissed by you as b.s. anyway. Not into wasting time with b.s. ers like you.
                Bubba? What a moron.

I don't expect you to find the other low blows because you can't do it...its all bs. Ward won and almost knocked the dude completely out...the krusher turned into a krimplet

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  mom's too old and metho is to stupid and I have him on ignore, lol.
                  Two o's genius

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Bubba? What a moron.

I don't expect you to find the other low blows because you can't do it...its all bs. Ward won and almost knocked the dude completely out...the krusher turned into a krimplet
                    Yeah your idol Ward has some serious talent... but isn't confident in his own talent. He has to resort to low blows, grabbing excessively, headbu tts, you name it. But hey, sure is great the refs and his Wardaholic fans don't see it. LOL!!!!

You clowns are a laugh riot. I wonder sometimes just how hilarious it will be the look on Hunter's mug when his star pupil is annihilated by Joshua. But hey, it's what he said his bwaaaaay could do... win vs a true HW champ. Oh well, them's the breaks. Time to pick up all the fragments of Ward pieces off the canvas and go find another star pupil, eh? LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Nobody cares. Ward just handed Sergio's fans to GGG while Lomachico waits for all of them after Canelo puts an end to the hype job.
                      Still gonna wear that GIF in your sig?

Cause here is what really happened doe, Ward was doing his best RAM imitation:

Comment

Working...
                      X