Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

golovkin v. ward is now relevant and one of the biggest fights that can be made below

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is two division champ, he wants to be 3 division champ. GGG brings nothing to him.

Lebedev is the smallest cruiserweight champ. Could be next fight for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      what does broner have to do with anything?

you trying to insinuate that im black? because i made this thread? im a mid 30s white male from new england...lol

your post doesnt even make sense.....you dont understand english very well do you?
      What I'm saying is you clowns keep saying G3 is a nobody, hasn't done **** and has to prove himself. And he has to prove it by moving up and head straight to a fight with number 2 p4p. Does that make sense? He's a nobody and has to fight big Ward?

Broner moved up and only had to fight Malignaggi, then Maidana.
      No one was saying Broner was a nobody back then.
      And why didn't Broner head straight to fighting Thurman or Mayweather?

And here is a nobody G3 and has to fight huge Ward.

Hope that helps.

Comment

LOL! lil g will NEVER get in the ring with Ward. Ward came back from a long
        absentee and still got a better victory than lil g has in his whole career!

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          Im a Golovkin fan and I couldnt care less if he ever fights Ward. As a matter of fact I couldnt care less if Ward ever fights again in his life.

It may pain you to acknowledge this, but alot of people dont give a single solitary **** about Andre Ward. His fights are about as exciting as a 2nd coat of paint, and he has the personality of a floor lamp.

And before you think it has something to do with not wanting GGG to lose to Ward, or anyone else, that simply makes no sense. I do not measure my life's worth by the successes or failures of other men, so whether GGG moved up, didnt move up, beat Ward, got beat by Ward, it has no measurable effect on my life. Would I like to see Ward put on the floor? Sure, who wouldnt? Do I think GGG could do it? Possible, who knows for sure? Will it affect my opinion of either guy if the fight never happens? NOPE
          terry, terry, terry

heres what may pain you to acknowledge.....the boxing media and fellow fighters respect ward.....ward will now undoubtedly climb to the top of every p4p list...hes relevant...whether you like it or not.....

floyd wasnt fun to watch either...and his personality was fake.....theres nothing wrong with wards personality...if you insist there is then i would venture to say you just have a general disdain for him that will never be cured no matter what he does.....hes a decent guy....conducts himself well....and his personality is no worse or better than the average top level fighter......he actually is pretty intelligent and insightful if you listen to him without your poop colored glasses on....

wards name rings bells in the boxing game....it did before he came back anyway(despite what the EE fanboys insisted).....

him vs golovkin would be one of the bigger fights in boxing left.....you are hiding behind your screen and lying through your teeth if you deny that......you couldnt look me in the eye and tell me it wouldnt be if you are a real man

"would i like to see ward put on the floor...sure who wouldnt"...says it all...everything youve typed is a lie...you are the king of wishful thinking

Comment

heres the fact of the matter

should ggg defeat canelo....aside from fury/joshua...joshua/wilder and maybe a few other fights...ggg/ward would be the biggest fight in boxing

terry trekas aint mad at ggg fighting canelo with 0 wins at MW...he aint mad at ggg fighting kell brook.....but does he care if ggg/ward never happens? of course not.......but ya know that terry...he sure aint bias even though he says "who wouldnt wanna see ward put on his ass".....are you still sad that ward was put on his ass and got up and won? and then stopped the guy in the rematch?

ward vs ggg makes total sense...the size difference isnt that much.....its feasible and makes sense

gggs own people said they would consider the fight down the road if ward became relevant again and it made sense to them...they said 168 would be his best weight and his trainer even said he believed he beats all of 175....but of course you are happy with him bringing up WWs and JR MWs......he dont need to prove nothin! hes already the legendary GGG ATG GOAT! LMAO

Comment

Golovkin is ready to fight Ward

Here's the shorts he will wear

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                Golovkin is ready to fight Ward

Here's the shorts he will wear

golovkin wouldnt fight ward if lil g was allowed to dip his hands in glass and ward had to wear pool floaties with 15lb weights in them

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  weve already been over this you simpelton troll

ward has already moved up...he now has moved up and has 2 wins over a fellow top 5 p4p fighter...he has at least 4 wins at 168 that are dan jacobs level comparible

golovkin hasnt moved...and brings up ww and jr mws...lol...why dont he call out ward after he "knocks out canelo"? bet he wont....even though his managers said if it made sense theyd consider it....its now a big fight and ward is relevant again.....so wheres golovkins phone, email and pen?

you golovkin superfans are getting bent over a barrel and shown the 50 states...getting taken to the woodshed here
                  Blah, blah, blah... Shut up.

A fighter's trainer said his fighter would move up and we are gonna hold him accountable for those words. End of story.

You guys made the rules. And we're just following them.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Blah, blah, blah... Shut up.

A fighter's trainer said his fighter would move up and we are gonna hold him accountable for those words. End of story.

You guys made the rules. And we're just following them.
                    a fighters trainer said it? what about his promoter trying to make 2 fights there and constantly throwing out the names of 168 guys as potential opponents over the last 3 years? lol.....

the irony of you telling me to shut up....youve added nothing but nonsense and its obvious you are another lil g apologist

Comment

Originally posted by OneHittaQuitta1 View Post
                      Is there some new breed of males running around with dicks on there Navals?

Or will everybody shot now be considered a low blow?
                      Kov tucks his boner in his waist band. That's why his nuts were so high

Comment

Working...
                      X