Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Rojas Drops Abraham Lopez Three Times, Stops Him in 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesus Rojas Drops Abraham Lopez Three Times, Stops Him in 8th

LAS VEGAS Abraham Lopez just couldn't keep Jesus Rojas off of him. A relentless Rojas pressured Lopez throughout their featherweight fight, displayed superior power by dropping Lopez three times and stopped him in the eighth round Friday night. Puerto Rico's Rojas won the NABA 126-pound championship from the previously unbeaten Lopez on the Yuriorkis Gamboa-Robinson Castellanos undercard at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rojas making noise. Great W tonight. Could be the goods. Future champ I think

Comment

Rojas was very impressive tonight. Smart for Golden Boy Promotions to sign Rojas. He's got damn good power and was walking through Lopezs shots.

I thought Lopez would fight Rojas similar to Ramirez but for whatever reason decided to go toe to toe. Horrible strategy.

By the way if I'm a title holder I want no part of Rojas right now.

Comment

This is that dude that made Arce quit! I was wondering where he has been he can bang

Comment

This kid should be champion by now, always been treated bad his all career, he is a top 10 prospect in P.R, good thing he signed with Golden boy. Ive always though high on Rojas still am.

Ya should keep an eye on:

Emmanuel Rodriguez
          Angel Acosta
          Alberto Machado
          Subriel Matias etc etc... Just to mention some

Comment

Before the Arce fight didn't know him but after that I thought this kid is dynamic! Future world champion IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
              This kid should be champion by now, always been treated bad his all career, he is a top 10 prospect in P.R, good thing he signed with Golden boy. Ive always though high on Rojas still am.

Ya should keep an eye on:

Emmanuel Rodriguez
              Angel Acosta
              Alberto Machado
              Subriel Matias etc etc... Just to mention some
              Do you think Acosta will beat Tanaka in a few weeks? Tanaka seems like a bit of a prodigy, two weight world titlist with only eight fights under his belt at age 21

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                Do you think Acosta will beat Tanaka in a few weeks? Tanaka seems like a bit of a prodigy, two weight world titlist with only eight fights under his belt at age 21

It'll be an exciting fight for sure. Acosta is not just a puncher, he can also box. We'll see if Tanaka can take his punch. Vicky Saludar was able to land on Tanaka and I expect Acosta to have his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  I got no doubt Acosta will KO Tanaka probably between rounds 5-8, Tanaka likes to exchanges a lot, NOW with Acosta thats suicide... Who u got???

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    It'll be an exciting fight for sure. Acosta is not just a puncher, he can also box. We'll see if Tanaka can take his punch. Vicky Saludar was able to land on Tanaka and I expect Acosta to have his chances.
                    Well Japanese boxers got great chins, but Acosta is in a different league in terms of power in that division, besides Acosta can take a punch, is faster and more powerful... I expect Acosta to use angles and punish Tanaka with counters.. but lets see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X