Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Team Golovkin Always Talk About Me, I Don't Mention Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    I second this... both teams need to shut up and work a deal...
    Wait, Oscer pulled the offer. Wait, can't sign until after Chavez. Wait, Chavez is the fight everyone wanted. Wait, Chavez rematch will be needed if Canelo fails to blow him up. Wait, sign the contract. Wait, nope, GGG who.

Stop it, its been clear for quite some time who wants this fight and whose waiting for the other to get old.

Canelo can't run around saying he is different than Floyd. He is everything wrong with boxing. Period.

Comment

How to Duck GGG Six: I never even mentioned his name. He called me out.

Canelo wanted to win the Lineal MW title without having to fight ggg and thought he could swoop in unnoticed.

Ever since then fans have demanded the fight and they've offered ever excuse and trick in the book.

Canelo is a pathetic fraud! Period!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        ????YEAH!!!! GGG BARELY got by a Jacobs who isn't even RANKED P4P Top 20. AND has 1/4 THE skills as WARd as???

HOLY SHT!!! YOUR FKN STUPID!

DID you CRY when Kovalov couldn't didn't beat Ward??? They have a REMATCH coming up??? YOU POS!!! I WILL GLADLY bet your POS ANY amount on the rematch??? Don't be scurred lil Kunt!
        Where was Trout or Lara ranked in p4p.

Canelo has never beat a guy like Jacobs, a great boxer with power who also weighs much more, longer, and faster than him.

In fact, It's Canelo putting on extra weight to bully small guys like Khan, Smith, Kirkland, Cotto.

Now he finally fights a guy who will be comparable in weight and he hasn't fought a top ten fighter in half a decade.

And still Canelo needed to drain his ass.

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think Cotto, Khan, Smith don't get blasted out by GGG, even at 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

Canelo has never beat a guy like Jacobs, a great boxer with power who also weighs much more, longer, and faster than him.

In fact, It's Canelo putting on extra weight to bully small guys like Khan, Smith, Kirkland, Cotto.

Now he finally fights a guy who will be comparable in weight and he hasn't fought a top ten fighter in half a decade.

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think Cotto, Khan, Smith don't get blasted out by GGG, even at 35.
          This sums it up nicely.

Comment

Canelo might wanna backpedal on this statement, lol.

No **** you don't mention him, and everybody knows why.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              Canelo might wanna backpedal on this statement, lol.

No **** you don't mention him, and everybody knows why.
              Haha, this so much.

Comment

I thought #48 LLL bandwagoners liked it when a fighter rarely speaks of his opponents?

Alvarez is a quiet guy. He only speaks of LLL when asked. LLL speaks of everything in boxing and never does it.

Comment

as the ugly little twerp talks about Triple GGG he claims i don't mention him nitwit

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

Do u even know what half a decade is? Nelo fought Floyd in 2013 and Lara in 2014. Fixorz ur mathsz

People can cry about Alvarez's affairs to give LLL fans closure. LLL only became relevant when he fought Jacobs. Now the kids are saying Jacobs would beat Alvarez.

LLL fans

Comment

Translation:
                      For fuks sake please leave me, I'm not doing anything to make you mad but you are still after me please put an end to this, weeep weeeep uhü uhü uhü

Comment

Working...
                      X