Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Why would floyd want to fight him? Its not a huge money fight and hoe ass haters like you would discredit the fight when floyd wins.
    Your mother wouldn't say so. And I do not care if Floyd did fight him and nothing in my post claimed that. Learn to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      He'll turn down $15 mil and be back on regular HBO fighting for $2 mil. Is that going "after the paper"?

Triple Quack
      Exactly! This ****ing lame little g begging for fights now. He's pathetic! He needs Canelo, not the other way around. Punk has a 15 million offer but won't sign the contract. **** him! Little g nuttriders need to open their eyes and realize he's ducking Canelo. He can go back to fighting on regular HBO for a couple of million while Canelo keeps raking in all the cash!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Your mother wouldn't say so. And I do not care if Floyd did fight him and nothing in my post claimed that. Learn to comprehend.
        Lol@this hoe ass mf and his corny mom jokes foh.....as for the fight you know you would hate. You boxingscene's verison of the angry rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by ssc73 View Post
          $15 for GGG vs Canelo is NOT going after the paper......That fight will likely do st least $150 with at least $100mil to the fighters.....

Why should he take 15%??

It's a beeyatch move by Canelo and GBP to avoid Golovkin.
          You must be smoking that triple D again if you think the Canelo-ggg fight will do 150 million....

Comment

How long will it take for ggg fans to realize that Floyd's been retired since 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Golovkin is used to being given things for doing fuck all. Canelo wouldn't hand over 40% to a guy that isn't even 1/3 of a draw as Canelo is, that makes him selfish.
              He literally sounds like a high school snobby b1tch on her period. Wahhhh, he's selfish because I've beaten all nobodies and I only get offered 15 million...wahhhh, canelo has fought 2 HOFs, and 2 top tier fighters who were, at least at that time, considered the best in the division. I'm not even a canelo fan, but Kazakhstan's must really be stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                york/boxing/post/_/id/1193/middleweight-golovkin-says-hell-fight-anyone-at-154160-168[/url]

Mr. 154K is BACK!!!! BIATCHES!!!!
                Wow so you just can't contain your glee whenever a GGG related article pops up on here. On the first several pages it appears like your having an animated conversation with yourself on here, complete with belly laughs and high fives between you and yourself. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                  Little G fans gonna be up in here talkin' about anybody from 154-168 isn't what Little G meant, "he doesn't speak English very well," "Golovkin speaks like 12 languages," "he meant anybody from 160-160," .

1. Well then learn English b**ch!
                  2. Nobody gives a fuuuuuuck how many languages Little G sucks d**k in!
                  3. 154-168 means 154-168!
                  Haha so true. His fangirls have no problem taking what other fighters say at face value but for some reason even when this h0e out his own mouth tells you what he's about that, somehow they will say but that's not what he means. For example I been arguing with the same clowns who say GGG will be drained if he goes to 155 or even 156 and that's why he has to fight at 160. Even though 2 years ago GGG out his own mouth said I'm a small middleweight and I can make 154 easily for a big fight when he was begging for floyd and manny. And once again yesterday said he can make 154. It's getting pathetic. He's too big to drop a couple lbs but when you ask well if he's so big why not go up to 168 for ward and others like he said he would 5 years ago they say well he's too small. GGG the only fighter whos size literally grows or shrinks in your argument depending on the fighter he is ducking at that time.

Mr 154 or 168...unless your name is canelo or ward SMH

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    You must be smoking that triple D again if you think the Canelo-ggg fight will do 150 million....
                    These guys are delusional, 150 is what floyd-canelo did, heck i think oscar-floyd did less... this fight will be lucky to do half of that and if you add the networks cut , fighters wouldnt share more than 40...
                    Again those delusional nutridders have no clue...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      As a boxing fan, I have to sit there and watch Lil g call out a retired welterweight.

This, while never explaining why he couldnt come in a pound heavier for the guy that welterweight beat.

If you are a real boxing fan, that HAS TO disgust you...
                      If you're a real boxing fan you shouldn't support someone defending the middleweight belt at 155.

Golovkin sounds dumb talking about Mayweather when he's retired but please resist the opportunity to make yourself look stupid or biased by using this an opportunity to support Canelo's blatant ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X