No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Won't Count McGregor Out in Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    UFC fighters are not stronger than boxers, UFC fighters are too slow and glass chinned to become boxers or otherwise they would have choose the bigger money making route which is boxing
    More ******ed shit fck is going on today?!

Shits hilarious!

Comment

And all I said was "would you bet your house on it." I'm not sure about you but when someone says "so and so has a chance" it's not unusual for someone to follow up with "would you like to place a bet." Relax my friend.

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

I don't know how anyone can claim that UFC fighters are stronger or are decent strikers given we haven't seen them hit anyone with proper size gloves.

Even Paulie would be a KO artist wearing those gay little mittens.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Floyd is sticking to his NSAC and USADA only " I get to PED-IV and you don't rule". Conor has to fight IV-boy Mayweather in Nevada aka Conor has to beat Floyd and his PEDs.
          O yeah , his PEDs have help him Knock everyone out.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            All Roach said was:

"Mcgregor is a pretty good striker. The thing is, Floyd is a great boxer. He's really good at hitting and not getting hit,and so forth. I think it would take a long time for Conor to get ready for a bout. I think Mayweather is the favorite, yes, but I would never count anyone out. Because Mcgregor throws hard and he's not afraid to throw."

And here are you clowns:

Absolutely fuckin ******ed you clowns are.
            Ill bet ur dumb enough to believe Mayweather has a chance to beat McGregor in an MMA fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtairborne24 View Post
              Just a quick grammar lesson for you. Obviously your second or third grade teacher let you down man and that's messed up so try this instead. Are we back in the second grade?? Damn man just because it's a boxing forum doesn't mean you have to sound and spell as ignorant as humanly possible. If your really that ignorant then I sincerely apologise because no doubt im not a genuis either, but if your doing that sh@t to sound cool or hard then your just a dumb assh#le.
              BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                All Roach said was:

"Mcgregor is a pretty good striker. The thing is, Floyd is a great boxer. He's really good at hitting and not getting hit,and so forth. I think it would take a long time for Conor to get ready for a bout. I think Mayweather is the favorite, yes, but I would never count anyone out. Because Mcgregor throws hard and he's not afraid to throw."

And here are you clowns:

Absolutely fuckin ******ed you clowns are.
                Hey the troll is back, nobody cares what you think, your posts are complete and total garbage, crawl back under your rock. You wont be missed

Comment

Freddie trying to get paid

Comment

Working...
                  X