Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 65th Birthday to Roberto Duran!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, 65...he was 30 when he quit against Leonard. How time flies.

Comment

I thought he was a lot older than that for some reason.

Happy birthday to one of the absolute best fighters to ever step in a ring. I'm talking top 10. The things he could do in the ring were amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        One of my Favorites EVER! Happy Birthday to the Legend

Another Masterful video from LeeWylie1 on Robert Duran inside fighting recently:

Need a lot of current fighters to watch this video and learn how to fight INSIDE and also the Cry Baby Fans to today who complain about clinching and inside fighting. Try Clinching someone like Duran if you DARE, he would destroy you on the inside and make you pay instead of crying to the ref or crying after the fight about it like fans and fighters do today
        I hope people who complain about Andre Ward could understand how he does the kinds of things that Duran does in this video, particularly the way he controls his opponents arms inside. Ward is no Duran inside, but the simple knowledge of those kinds of techniques allow him to dominate inside.

Comment

The movie on his life looks like an absolute joke from what I can tell.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANDS OF STONE!!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              One of my Favorites EVER! Happy Birthday to the Legend

Another Masterful video from LeeWylie1 on Robert Duran inside fighting recently:

Need a lot of current fighters to watch this video and learn how to fight INSIDE and also the Cry Baby Fans to today who complain about clinching and inside fighting. Try Clinching someone like Duran if you DARE, he would destroy you on the inside and make you pay instead of crying to the ref or crying after the fight about it like fans and fighters do today
              This is so true, man. Most fighters have no idea what they are doing on the inside these days. Duran was the master, but that doesn't mean others can't learn basics like he shows on here.

Comment

no mas.......

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

happy birthday to roberto "hands of stone" duran, legendary fighter indeed in his prime and vicious too mind you in his day especially in his fights against leonard, hagler and barkley and the others he fought against he took no prisoners..

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    The movie on his life looks like an absolute joke from what I can tell.
                    It got a 15 minute standing ovation at Cannes

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      happy birthday to roberto "hands of stone" duran, legendary fighter indeed in his prime and vicious too mind you in his day especially in his fights against leonard, hagler and barkley and the others he fought against he took no prisoners..
                      Hell yeah man. Green k sent

Comment

Working...
                      X