Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: McGregor Fight May Happen, I Can't Overlook Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody whos down with this fight is a clown. Thats pure garbage. A ATG boxer fighting a MMA guy is a circus. I know some Floyd hardcore groupies will defend this bs but this is a serious joke. I hope it doesnt get made. I cant believe that hes comig back for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      McGreggor has a mean left hook, if he can train with freddie roach for a couple months, he could end up a polished boxer. Working on timing is key. McGreggor already has his footwork down, very quick in's and out, could give mayweather lots of problems
      Lol stop joking, its not even funny

Comment

Floyd's such a clown for this.

Comment

Ya'll crazy. Conor is a hungry young lion

I have absolutely no interest in this fight. But if they come up with some type of hybrid MMA/Boxing rules I'll be intrigued

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Anybody whos down with this fight is a clown. Thats pure garbage. A ATG boxer fighting a MMA guy is a circus. I know some Floyd hardcore groupies will defend this bs but this is a serious joke. I hope it doesnt get made. I cant believe that hes comig back for that ****.
            Any Mayweather fan that wants to see it doesn't think it's a legitimate fight, we just enjoy the circus.

If it ever happens, it's not like it's gonna be his last fight. Mayweather needs 11 more wins to break Jimmy Barry's record anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Any Mayweather fan that wants to see it doesn't think it's a legitimate fight, we just enjoy the circus.

If it ever happens, it's not like it's gonna be his last fight. Mayweather needs 11 more wins to break Jimmy Barry's record anyway.
              I respect that. Dont get me wrong, I would stream it. But come on, this is a joke. Floyd ia a ATG, still cant be beat at WW, why fight a freaking MMA guy? I know for the money... but as a boxing fan, I cant believe this bs. I am not one of those dummies who wants to see him fight a MW GGG, but if you want to come back, give these young fighters a chance, not this MMA guy...

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                Ya'll crazy. Conor is a hungry young lion

I have absolutely no interest in this fight. But if they come up with some type of hybrid MMA/Boxing rules I'll be intrigued
                You know it wont be some hybrid. You think Floyd will take chances to get kicked in the face. It will be strictly boxing, I am 100% sure

Comment

On the street or in the Octagon McGregor destroys him inside 1minute. In boxing Floyd plays it safe and wins a 12 round unanimous decision putting on an amazing defensive clinic. There will not be a mark on anyone's face, they make their money, and we get the shaft again. F 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    I respect that. Dont get me wrong, I would stream it. But come on, this is a joke. Floyd ia a ATG, still cant be beat at WW, why fight a freaking MMA guy? I know for the money... but as a boxing fan, I cant believe this bs. I am not one of those dummies who wants to see him fight a MW GGG, but if you want to come back, give these young fighters a chance, not this MMA guy...
                    MMA fans are asswipes. In America, since MMA has surpassed boxing in popularity, they act like God. It would be funny to see Mayweather stop one of their most popular fighters ever since most consider Mayweather a running chicken. I'd enjoy it, especially since it would get crazy hype.

It's not gonna stop Mayweather from fighting Garcia and Thurman in 2017.

Comment

Floyd is a disgrace to the sport of boxing

if he really wants to do it then let the man kick

kicks and punches

he can even have conor wear padded knee pads

i rather see danny garcia and floyd instead of this circus
                      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-14-2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X