No announcement yet.

Keepin it busy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keepin it busy

Props to all who r keeping this lounge busy. I've been here since the it started and i've never seen it so busy with new threads and lots of post. Echale grito me gente

with the large amount of hispanics here, I would of thought we would be more busy smh

Comment

ahuevo............que pelea tan chingona este weekend no?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        ahuevo............que pelea tan chingona este weekend no?
        no la vi. tengo que ver los highlights de perdida

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Props to all who r keeping this lounge busy. I've been here since the it started and i've never seen it so busy with new threads and lots of post. Echale grito me gente
          Damn! I actually thought that the forum was kinda slow. We need Dro, Sic, and Rab. We need Ric to make new threads. We need to start clowning on Strom again and we need Puerto Rico vs Mexico bait threads so the HL can reach it's full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Gent View Post
            Damn! I actually thought that the forum was kinda slow. We need Dro, Sic, and Rab. We need Ric to make new threads. We need to start clowning on Strom again and we need Puerto Rico vs Mexico bait threads so the HL can reach it's full potential.
            It still slow but im saying compared to some day ive only seen like 4 posts the whole day. So compared to that it moving along decently

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Gent View Post
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=472414

just made one homie, just for you, lol

hope this does the trick,

Comment

the "world"

join it *****

Comment

Wait til Ortiz whoops Berto ass and gets that title!

Comment

Working...
                  X