Clear All

• Donald Trump is GGG Fan CONFIRMED!

Donald Trump is GGG Fan CONFIRMED!

Just look...

Trump is like, I wish I had a son like this:

Comment

Winners recognise winners

Comment

Trump probably thinks he's Russian and we know how he likes Russians lol.

Comment

Their English is almost on the same level.

Comment

say what you will about Trump, but he's been a VERY long standing supporter of Boxing. Politics aside, Donald Trump has been good for the sport.

Hell, there's a reason that a lot of retired boxers admitted that they were voting for Trump. They're friends on a personal level.

(Libertarian here, I hated both candidates)

Comment

i think trump used to be a boxer. why he's so punchy and stupid. no surprise he likes ggg. he has the right non sh-ithole skin color

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                i think trump used to be a boxer. why he's so punchy and stupid. no surprise he likes ggg. he has the right non sh-ithole skin color

Still friends to this day....not everything is about race.

but wait, Mike Black AND Muslim......
                Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-17-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Still friends to this day....not everything is about race.

but wait, Mike Black AND Muslim......
                  he has pictures with someone black therefore all his racist comments and policies don't exist? this is a troll post right? Trump said 15,000 recent immigrants from Haiti “all have AIDS” and that 40,000 Nigerians, once seeing the United States, would never “go back to their huts” in Africa. that's not racist look at the picture!!! derrrppp you do realize yo can be racist and have black friends and acquaintances right? oh you didn't realize that ok welcome to the world. sorry standing with a famous rich black person doesnt get you off the hook for decades of racist comments but hey there are good people on both sides of a white power rally right? obama isn't an american because why??? central park five were innocent but kill them anyway??? anytime a person of color does something bad he tweets about crime, violence, muslims etc... and we have to stop it in order to keep us safe when a white person kills 50 people in vegas or a church...my condolences to the family thats it. no we have to stop them, we have to make changes, we have to keep america safe. stop sticking your head in the sand
                  Last edited by daggum; 01-17-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    say what you will about Trump, but he's been a VERY long standing supporter of Boxing. Politics aside, Donald Trump has been good for the sport.

Hell, there's a reason that a lot of retired boxers admitted that they were voting for Trump. They're friends on a personal level.

(Libertarian here, I hated both candidates)
                    Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    I think he was a boxing promoter for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X