Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach To Lomachenko! YOU NEED TO STEP IT UP, STOP BEATING LIL GUYS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach To Lomachenko! YOU NEED TO STEP IT UP, STOP BEATING LIL GUYS!

Outside Guillermo Rigondeaux and perhaps Miguel Marriaga, all of his opponents have been roughly the same weight as him or heavier. Particularly on fight.

Gary Russel Jr weighed 138.5 pounds whilst Vasyl Lomachenko weighed 138 pounds in their match.

Nicholas Walters and Vasyl Lomachenko both weighed 138 pounds on fight night.

I'm not sure about the rest but they all looked the same in terms of size. So I'm not sure where this myth arises from that Lomachenko is only fighting smaller guys. He himself isn't the biggest boxer either and has moved up to challenge himself. Both in the amateurs and the pros.

Comment

The disrespect from Loma team specifically Arum will come back to bite them in the end. Whoever is running his account is doing a lot of trolling. Arum saying he’s better than Pacquiao, Ali and Floyd is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        The disrespect from Loma team specifically Arum will come back to bite them in the end. Whoever is running his account is doing a lot of trolling. Arum saying he’s better than Pacquiao, Ali and Floyd is a joke.
        Well Arum will be Arum I guess.... He hasn't proven he's better than any of those that's for sure

Comment

**** now Roach is a Loma hater too.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Thats part of it im sure. Alot of people are disgusted with his showboating aswell because he is showboating is perceived classless/tasteless because he is showboating against inferior fighters where he is expected to be the favorite and win easily. Also calling out Mikey Garcia and then not facing him has left a sour taste in alot of "insiders" in boxing aswell, alot of people in boxing believe that Lomachenko is ducking Mikey Garcia.

Comment

This will cause some bizarro world reaction from the Pacquiao fans that jumped on the Lomachenko/Golovkin bandwagon.

Comment

Finally preddy gets shizit right..

I'm el Chicano.. I'd destroy Freddy's lil posse...
                Trigger & Dopey smash his lil puto click:...

Win lose or draw I'll give credit, & make no excuses...

Comment

"Manny walks arounf at 138" GTFO joke coach Roach. Manny was weighing mid 140s at 130, dehydrating 15+lbs.

Comment

Lol Roach picked Rigo to KO him

Comment

Working...
                    X