Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 09-03-2017, 05:12 AM #1
Dat African With Da Book

Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 604,011,820,326,549,248.00
Total Points: 604,011,820,326,831,744.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler 
Default Game Recommendation Thread.

Waddup?

As the title states, I'm looking to start a recommendation thread. Have you recently discovered a title you really like, or is there a game you've been playing for years and want to share with the homies? This is the thread to do it in.

I'll start:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

It's a fantasy RPG with a twist: it focused more on engaging, challenging and satisfying combat than it did the regular RPG tropes such as engaging story, long winded dialogue, etc.

You play as the Fateless one, the only person in the game world not a slave to a predetermined destiny. The evil Tuatha king Gadflow is threatening to take over the world, and after being raised from the dead, you serve as the only living creature capable of foiling his plans.

The combat in the game is deep, featuring seamless blending of magic and melee, allowing you to switch weapons mid combo to create your very own moves, awesome special moves for each weapon, and a little thing called Reckoning Mode, which allows you to slow time down and wreck mother****ers.

The game is mad long, and despite the world and story not being all that engaging, there's no scaling like in The Elder Scrolls, so monsters that turned your poo chute into their personal plaything earlier in the game can be totally destroyed in one shot mid game. The world is open, colourful, and the Fae have Scottish accents!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-03-2017, 09:48 PM #2
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,667,947,442,265,804,242,944.00
Total Points: 1,868,149,442,279,761,772,544.00
you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

Very underrated kind of short for an RPG but definitely has replay value the only negative is the story can be overwhelming for people jumping in for a 1st time it throws a lot of information at you from the start

Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 02:57 AM #3
Dat African With Da Book

Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 604,011,820,326,549,248.00
Total Points: 604,011,820,326,831,744.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

Very underrated kind of short for an RPG but definitely has replay value the only negative is the story can be overwhelming for people jumping in for a 1st time it throws a lot of information at you from the start

Great recommendation.

The Witcher 2 was ****ing great. Seldom was any choice or decision simple or black and white.

Also, ****.
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:58 AM #4
Scarface

Quoted: 4770 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,159,867,571,911,793,836,032.00
Total Points: 4,333,867,571,911,794,360,320.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

I'm just Gunna list my all time faves

Goldeneye
Zelda a link to the past
Final fantasy 7
Fallout 3
Street fighter
Suikoden(Google it)
Hitman contracts
Marvel Vs capcom
TMNT turtles in time
Dino crisis 2
Yakuza