Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skills wise does loma compete with whitaker,money and pep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is above floyd no doubt but not in sweet pea league YET.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      Loma vs PrettyBoy 130-135

So what are good match ups at 130, i think hes too small for 135

At 135, Mikey vs Loma
      who would you pick @135 to beat him?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
        He could compete but a prime money may at 130 is untouchable...he was a real nasty KO artist back then...but Loma could beat some others like oscar delahoya and maybe sweet pea on an off night...
        Floyd was far from untouchable.

Lomachenko and Rigondeaux are better. We got Lomachenko young enough that he will be able to prove it.

Comment

I gotta see more longevity from him before I start putting him in with pernell, pep and floyd.

He is only 28, has a great resume so far, so it is possible for him to achieve that level but just not now..

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
            Ooooh...they're in the same weight class?...Mikey Garcia isn't with Top Rank anymore right? So I don't know if Bob would want to do business with him...but that would be a real fight and test for Loma...Mikey stalks and uses his height and reach...has KO power but it's different when you step up in competition so I'd like to see that one...
            Loma said he'd be down for fighting Mikey and Mikey was very receptive to the idea. You're right about Arum possibly fking that up. Bob might be out of the game soon (dude is old as fk) so maybe someday??

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              of course he does but we wont know fully until his career is gone a bit longer

Basically this.

Comment

Of course he can compete, Lomachenko has a lot to still prove in boxing at least on the professional level but certainly he is good enough to give those guys a real challenge.

Comment

HBO commentators are dumb.
                  Loma is trying to make his own history just like those great fighters did before him.
                  They just make him look bad instead of making him look good.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                    HBO commentators are dumb.
                    Loma is trying to make his own history just like those great fighters did before him.
                    They just make him look bad instead of making him look good.
                    Agree with this, that's why they rubbed me the wrong way. Lomachenko may be everything they say he is but let him continue to prove it, they sound more like salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Loma said he'd be down for fighting Mikey and Mikey was very receptive to the idea. You're right about Arum possibly fking that up. Bob might be out of the game soon (dude is old as fk) so maybe someday??
                      Lol...(fingers crossed) that's great that they're down to fight each other...

Comment

Working...
                      X