Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it strike any one else off the times of night some boxers fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it strike any one else off the times of night some boxers fight?

I mean tonight for example, Hopkins and Kovalev won't be fighting til' about midnight? Always tripped me out. I wonder if it had any affect on the performance? What you guys think?

Edit: I meant strike anyone else ODD. If if strikes you "off" sounds like a personal problem lol.

It strikes me out

Comment

It is especially odd considering one of the competitors is Eastern European, Would expect a 9pm Eastcoast time to make it earlier for people across the Atlantic to stay up for.

Comment

It strikes me off reaaaaaal good. Oh yeaahh mmmmm.

Comment

It bothers me more when they fight in Macau... It actually pisses me off. And yes we get to see it at night but I just don't feel the fighters are at a 100% for some reason, and that they might be sleepy and not in the big fight mood.

Comment

it's fine for me being on the west coast but yeah it does seem pretty ******ed and you'd think they'd get more vviewers having it earlier for the people on the east coast. Although perhaps college football is playing a factor to have a late fight time.

Comment

It's 540 am here and I'm running out of desire to watch this fight rapidly. Is it really starting at 12 eastern time?!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                It's 540 am here and I'm running out of desire to watch this fight rapidly. Is it really starting at 12 eastern time?!
                The card starts @ 10:45pm Eastern time. With one undercard fight 1st, intros and all. You're looking at, atleast midnight Eastern time before a punch is thrown in the Hopkins-Kovalev bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  where are you? I'm UK and it's 3:47

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    it's fine for me being on the west coast but yeah it does seem pretty ******ed and you'd think they'd get more vviewers having it earlier for the people on the east coast. Although perhaps college football is playing a factor to have a late fight time.
                    I'm in Califonia so it's no sweat off my back. And I'm not concerned about viewers, I'm just talking about the fighters having to wait until midnight to fight. Just weird, to me.

Maybe football did have a factor in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X