Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Spence Isn't an Option Next; I'm Not Ranked By the IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Watched the video on Fight Hype. These guys are embarrassing lol Spence doesn't have a mandatory. In fact two fights have to happen to put a mandatory qualifier in for the IBF . So he's free for a while.

These guys (Porter, Thurman, Garcia) will be doing these embarrassing interviews all year lol

Nothing beats Mosley's "tooth" excuse though. That was classic.
    You are on point! The tooth excuse ranks 1st on my list too. He said that on live TV lol too funny!!!

Comment

Thats a bad ass suit Porter is wearing

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        WTF sort of answer is that? Wasn’t this guy the IBF champ before Brook dethrone him. He would be approved or ranked at IBF if he asked to. I know he doesn’t really want to fight spence because he came out with it many times for friendship reasons, but Spence has said it many times that he would fight Porter. Porter need to change his stance.
        Porter doesn’t even have to be ranked can be voluntarily defense Spence doesn’t owe a mando for few more fights, plus when he was interviewed before fight porter was talking about waiting on Thurman these guys running scared of Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
          Spence is the boogeyman of 147 divivision. Like Golovkin was for Sturm , Quillin and Martinez at 160.
          Great point. My brother just called me to discuss that fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            Porter doesn’t even have to be ranked can be voluntarily defense Spence doesn’t owe a mando for few more fights, plus when he was interviewed before fight porter was talking about waiting on Thurman these guys running scared of Spence
            I don’t like his answers at all, I don’t like to call ducks but his answers were too defensive and evasive like.

Comment

At first Spence hasn't done nothing to warrant a fight. Now that he's champion it's I'm not ranked. B.s. On Porter for this cowardly answer

Comment

Porter should just keep it honest and say he's waiting for the Thurman rematch and doesn't want to take a risky fight to disrupt that. Simple.

Comment

Spence the BoogeyMan. Then how come when Bud asked for a fight, he told him to go get Horn's title and then you'll bring something to the table. He didn;'t just say, Haymon...set this fight up. Because Spence knows that out of all of the WW's Bud is more than capable of beating his ass and he will. Spence the Boogeyman-Foh lmao.

Comment

Man, too bad for these dudes Spence is younger than most of them. Otherwise they could've waited until he was 35 & showed signs of slipping to step up. Thurman is going to be forced into taking the fight eventually and he's gonna get worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      WTF sort of answer is that? Wasn’t this guy the IBF champ before Brook dethrone him. He would be approved or ranked at IBF if he asked to. I know he doesn’t really want to fight spence because he came out with it many times for friendship reasons, but Spence has said it many times that he would fight Porter. Porter need to change his stance.
                      I heard a QUACK.

Well, I know you boxed a bit.

A tall southpaw with power, speed and a high work rate isn't really a cool a** style to box against.

Stylistically pony tail Keith is a better match up for him...with more money...

Comment

Working...
                      X