Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shakes Head at Mundine's "White Boy" Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shakes Head at Mundine's "White Boy" Comments

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, former world champion Anthony Mundine slammed fellow Australian boxer Jeff Horn, saying the Queenslander only gets attention because of his skin color. "He's only the flavor of the month because he is a white boy, just like Danny Green was the white boy," Mundine told News Corp Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

at this point anthony bumdine shouldn't be taken seriously

Comment

What mundine is saying is true but also no one was expecting horn to win that pacquioa fight at all that's why he got the coverage he did.

But also Amanda Nunez knocked out ronda rousey in her highly anticipated comeback in under a minute and was immediately thrown into the bushes lmao Unlike holly who rode the wave for several fights.

Comment

Lmao mundine sounds like the typical aa on here

Comment

I'm not sure how racist Australian folk are, so I don't know if Jeff is the white boy flavor of the month or not?

I think that there are charismatic people who ppl naturally like and feel some affinity for, it's not always racially driven.

Comment

we all know what Anthony Mundine says is tru. just like lomachenko gets praise as being the "best p4p" even tho he came in to PROFESSIONAL boxing at the age of 27 and spent TWO TERMS in the olympics and he has a LOSS to a fighter who had DOUBLE DIGIT LOSSES and bob arum & joe rogan & many others have said he is the "best talent they've EVER seen lace up gloves"(which we all know is bull****) that in & of itself is inherent white based "privilege" and horn receives the same treatment albeit he is nowhere near as talented as lomachenko(who i actually like but the biased folks make me step away from him) BECAUSE he is of white stock.
            point blank period

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Lmao mundine sounds like the typical aa on here
              Nope, he sounds ignorant like you!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                  we all know what Anthony Mundine says is tru. just like lomachenko gets praise as being the "best p4p" even tho he came in to PROFESSIONAL boxing at the age of 27 and spent TWO TERMS in the olympics and he has a LOSS to a fighter who had DOUBLE DIGIT LOSSES and bob arum & joe rogan & many others have said he is the "best talent they've EVER seen lace up gloves"(which we all know is bull****) that in & of itself is inherent white based "privilege" and horn receives the same treatment albeit he is nowhere near as talented as lomachenko(who i actually like but the biased folks make me step away from him) BECAUSE he is of white stock.
                  point blank period
                  Name one black boxer who had 2 gold medals in his pocket with close to 400 amateur fight with one avanged loss, who literrally made 4 pro fighters quit in a row and THEN we can talk. for now sit down know your place and be quite!

Loma is p4p KING!!!!

Comment

2 time gold medalist...won a title with 5 pro fights.. already 2 division champ with less than 15 fights... offensively entertaining...white or black he deserves praises..

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                    point blank period

Comment

Working...
                    X