No announcement yet.

Adonis Chickenson don't won't not want none of that from Eastern Euros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonis Chickenson don't won't not want none of that from Eastern Euros

Basically he is scared and SHOOK! How can he get away with this for so long? Hopefully he gets sent to his retirement home after the Jack fight and the division can move on. One of the most disgraceful people to call themself a boxer in a fighting ring with the referee has more chance to say he is a fighter than him.

Still though, why is he so scared of the Euro-boys? You can tell he doesn't won't any of that from them in any time so soon. GThe fact is he just want easy paydays from cab drivers and garbage collectors in the wind of the cold streets. If I had a dollar for every time someone said that I'd be movin' with my auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Im learning english currently and would like to know if "don't won't not want none" is correct grammar? It sounds like an interesting combination of words. Other than that, everybody knows that Stevenson has no ambitions. He is not a bad fighter, and in his prime i would have given him a little bit of a chance to beat Kovalev. His hook is undeniable a beast. But against most of his competition its easy to look like a beast. Now he is old and will probably look for a last good payday.

Comment

Isn't Karpency of Eastern European origin doe?

Comment

"Don't won't not want"?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonsetzer View Post
          Im learning english currently and would like to know if "don't won't not want none" is correct grammar? It sounds like an interesting combination of words. Other than that, everybody knows that Stevenson has no ambitions. He is not a bad fighter, and in his prime i would have given him a little bit of a chance to beat Kovalev. His hook is undeniable a beast. But against most of his competition its easy to look like a beast. Now he is old and will probably look for a last good payday.
          You definitely don't want not none to known now how brown cow to speak this here that language my friend. Next thing you know you'll be sine your pitty on the runny kine.

If you really want to learn English you should watch/study a movie called Pootie Tang.

Comment

Working...
          X