Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here every ghetto got an Aldi near by.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      They charged you for extra packets of ketchup?
      Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
      Yeah, McDonald's, they messed up on my order, and the manager handed me two packets of ketchup, "free of charge, sir!"

But this was like 15 years ago, so I'm sure it's all changed by now...
      No, it still costs extra. You get charged for extra napkins too. (like, 20 cents extra for either)

It's actually pretty interesting.... discourages waste.... when you just get a couple napkins/one ketchup packet (the packet is twice the size of ones you get here), amazingly, you are slightly more careful and it turns out to be enough. You don't grab 80 napkins out of the holder to wipe your hands because you don't have that option. I thought it was pretty cool.

I'm not trying to turn this into a Europe vs America bull**** augment, just speaking on it from experience. It's interesting to see how different things are from place to place.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        No, it still costs extra. You get charged for extra napkins too. (like, 20 cents extra for either)

It's actually pretty interesting.... discourages waste.... when you just get a couple napkins/one ketchup packet (the packet is twice the size of ones you get here), amazingly, you are slightly more careful and it turns out to be enough. You don't grab 80 napkins out of the holder to wipe your hands because you don't have that option. I thought it was pretty cool.

I'm not trying to turn this into a Europe vs America bull**** augment, just speaking on it from experience. It's interesting to see how different things are from place to place.
        I can see that. Where did you go in Europe Paul, or is this just like a standard European thing?

I'm the type of guy to put like a ton of ketchup and other sauces over everything though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          Yeah, McDonald's, they messed up on my order, and the manager handed me two packets of ketchup, "free of charge, sir!"

But this was like 15 years ago, so I'm sure it's all changed by now...
          This kinda blew my mind, I'm a ketchup muhfucca.. I use ketchup on anything I get from McDonald's.

Reminds me when Pizza Hut started charging for Parmesan cheese.

Comment

Aldi in the UK is where poor people shop. Brands nobody has ever heard of.

Comment

We just got an Aldi in my town, and funnily enough I had one of their pizzas tonight. It was lush and it cost 85p lmao. Usually my pizzas cost me at least £10.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I can see that. Where did you go in Europe Paul, or is this just like a standard European thing?

I'm the type of guy to put like a ton of ketchup and other sauces over everything though.
                Germany, Austria, Czech Republic... it was the same at all the fast food places in those places at least.

McDonalds over there has burger that uses a breakfast sausage patty called the McCountry that is ****ing awesome.

Comment

It's all about Lidl.

Comment

Aldi is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Aldi is big here.

i prefer morrisons or sainburies or tesco
                      Y'all young dudes make me think! I have no idea what these words mean!

Happy New Year, I got old as **** real fast!

Comment

Working...
                      X