No announcement yet.

Floyd is 0-1 against Eastern European fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
    The mediocre Serafim Todorov was causing him all kinds of problems and beat him.
    Serafim Todorov was a three-time world champion, a three-time european champion and an olympic vice champion. Nothing mediocre about him.

Agree with your point though.

Comment

Lol...lol...lol

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        The Eurasia landmass area is the territory that lies on the border of Europe and Asia like western parts of Russia, western parts of Kazakhstan, Armenia etc. If you can’t consider Armenia as having any sort of European recognition you can’t consider Russia on the same principle as the majority of its territory lies over the Asian border yet is still considered a European state. When exactly did I bring race into it?????? I was speaking from a boxing perspective where the Kazakh style is very similar to the ex soviet “Eastern European”. style.
        Regardless, who the **** cares?? If people are real are that interested just type in “is Armenia in Europe” in google and see what you find. 😴😴😴
        Dooooe.

Eurasia is not lying on the border, it is a supercontinent of 2 bordering continents: Europe + Asia.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia
        Armenia is in Asia, not Europe.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Asia
        Kazakhstan is in Central Asia, not Europe.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Asia
        Armenian boxers ARE NOT Eastern European boxers.
        Kazakh boxers ARE NOT Eastern European boxers.
        By no means a Floyd fan but he actually beat Eastern Europeans in that same Olympic Games, he beat an Armenian fighter and a Kazakh fighter
        And I don't really care. It is just not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurgutt View Post
          Dooooe.

Eurasia is not lying on the border, it is a supercontinent of 2 bordering continents: Europe + Asia.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia
          Armenia is in Asia, not Europe.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Asia
          Kazakhstan is in Central Asia, not Europe.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Asia
          Armenian boxers ARE NOT Eastern European boxers.
          Kazakh boxers ARE NOT Eastern European boxers.

And I don't really care. It is just not true.
          You don’t care😂😂😂 you’ve been whining on about ever since I posted it. Armenia is recognised by the European council as a European state, that’s good enough for me.

“Eurasia isn’t on the border”😂😂😂
          But it’s inbetween “two bordering contents” clearly must be on the borders of both Europe and Asia then😱😱

As I said if your that interested google search “is Armenia in Europe” and see what you find.

Comment

Ummm. What?

Comment

You don’t care😂😂😂 you’ve been whining on about ever since I posted it. Armenia is recognised by the European council as a European state, that’s good enough for me.

“Eurasia isn’t on the border”😂😂😂
              But it’s inbetween “two bordering contents” clearly must be on the borders of both Europe and Asia then😱😱

As I said if your that interested google search “is Armenia in Europe” and see what you find.
              It is you who keeps repeating that you do not care in your every post and still go on arguing about nothing.
              Read attentively what I have written, all answers are there.

Your post about Mayweather winning with 2 EE boxers is wrong:
              KAZAKH people are not EE people.
              ARMENIANS are not EE people.

Try to understand this simple fact and stop acting childish.

Comment

He got robbed in the olympics

The footage is on youtube

Clear robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Yeah, ummm...nope. Would've been true in the 19th century, but all elite fighters meet at the mecca of boxing - Las Vegas.

Floyd's most lucrative wins are against an Irishman, Englishman, FilipinoFUCK, and a Mexican. That's McG, pacFUCK, Ca$hnelo, and Ricky
                  Actually, USA isn't the whole world. The world doesn't revolve around the USA. Claiming Las Vegas is the Mecca of boxing is your opinion and not an objective fact!

You're assuming that elite boxers can't exist if they don't compete at Las Vegas or USA. That's false!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Domestic opposition? Pacquiao, Canelo, Maidana, and even McGrgeor, if you want to include him, aren't from the United States. How can Floyd be fighting domestic opposition if nearly half of all his opponents aren't even from the U.S.? Just because he fought guys in the U.S. doesn't mean they were from the U.S. "smart guy."
                    That doesn't change the fact that he predominantly faced domestic level opponents. Boxing against and defeating a few non-American opponents doesn't change this fact!

It does matter where the bouts took place in. Simply because of the fact that boxing at one's home country is more advantageous for the home / local boxer than the foreign boxer. A better feat is to beat opponents in a neutral location. Even better than that is to beat opponents in their own backyard / home location.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      Pacquiao
                      Maidana
                      Canelo
                      Cotto
                      Mosley
                      Hatton
                      Gatti

All big names and all from different countries. Irrespective of where they fought, he beat every one of them easily.
                      That doesn't change the fact that he predominantly faced domestic level opponents. Boxing against and defeating a few non-American opponents doesn't change this fact!

It does matter where the bouts took place in. Simply because of the fact that boxing at one's home country is more advantageous for the home / local boxer than the foreign boxer. A better feat is to beat opponents in a neutral location. Even better than that is to beat opponents in their own backyard / home location.

Comment

Working...
                      X