Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ESPN's Loma-Rigo Drew 1.73M Viewers; No. 2 on Cable Since 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Max Kellerman is on suicide watch ever since HBO burned themselves by turning their back on Manny and Arum last year. He can't sit ringside at Crawford or Loma fights now and his idol Ward is retired. LOL.
    No worries, he's too busy cumming in his pants everyday on first take talking about the greatness of Aaron Rodgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      i was trolling with my post fool, berto vs rudolph, lol, i made up that rudoplh fight so i can clown idiots for the sure to be defunct pbc, lol, keith thurman , lol, when the **** will he fight billy crystal jr or the one and only.................victor ortiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, lol

pbc is ****in dead and today i laugh, lol, damn , lol, ive been waiting a long time to see a charlo brother fight the great boxers that they always destroy, lol, overhyped frauds, lol, wait jessie vargas is fighting some guy on pbc this week, lol, this will be on the ratings top 5 list for sure, lol
      Wut. PBC has FS1 cards like every week plus all the bigtime Showtime cards. Truth is boxing is kicking arse all over the place and we should all be happy that the sport is seeing some good times

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
        Wut. PBC has FS1 cards like every week plus all the bigtime Showtime cards. Truth is boxing is kicking arse all over the place and we should all be happy that the sport is seeing some good times
        showtime fights is not pbc on showtime unless they make the pbc on showtime on the title so no, lol, many of those pbc fights were credit to showtime, lol, pbc on fs1 is jessie vargas vs a bum this week and devon alexander vs a bum a while bakk, lol, fs1 fights are just mismatches or people you dont care for in pbc mostly, thats why they are on fs1, lol, pbc on fs1, lol, pbc is only on fs1 with crap they put out, lol

Comment

I thought there wasn't enough promotion?

Comment

damn, most of these were on showtimes funding and the *****y fights were al haymons trash for all to see, i cant wait to see adonis stevenson vs ricardo mayorga next on pbc, lol
            Too bad for you, that it will be Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack or Elieder Alvarez! Either one is better than Kovalev vs. Shabranskky! So when Haymon brings the fights to Showtime, the credit is Showtime's? That's how that works? Haymon took Showtime to the highest it's ever been, and who brought boxing back to regular cable? Was it Haymon or Arum? How did GBP do on regular cable? How good has GBP been without Haymon fighters? HATER!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Too bad for you, that it will be Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack or Elieder Alvarez! Either one is better than Kovalev vs. Shabranskky! So when Haymon brings the fights to Showtime, the credit is Showtime's? That's how that works? Haymon took Showtime to the highest it's ever been, and who brought boxing back to regular cable? Was it Haymon or Arum? How did GBP do on regular cable? How good has GBP been without Haymon fighters? HATER!
              investers invested money to make pbc take over, lol, now the peoplehave to rave about stevenson vs jack or alvarez, lol, robert guerrero vs nobody .........thats what pbc will give u, lol, al haymon died on espn, pbc has myth fights that cost too much for haymon to pay his boxers like stevenson vs both jack and alvarez, lol, haymon and pbc is broke and showtime practically owns pbc, lol, al haymon is a joke right now, no fights for thurman available cause he cant pay fighters like thurman, lol,, showtime will have to pay, lol
              Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-12-2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                I thought there wasn't enough promotion?
                CEO gets fired by his Board because he says, "why strive for more better results in the 4th quarter, let's just take a break for possibly showing better metrics to our shareholders..they'll understand their money will be fine.."

Comment

investers invested money to make pbc take over, lol, now the peoplehave to rave about stevenson vs jack or alvarez, lol, robert guerrero vs nobody .........thats what pbc will give u, lol, al haymon died on espn, pbc has myth fights that cost too much for haymon to pay his boxers like stevenson vs both jack and alvarez, lol, haymon and pbc is broke and showtime practically owns pbc, lol, al haymon is a joke right now, no fights for thurman available cause he cant pay fighters like thurman, lol,, showtime will have to pay, lol
                  Not only did Haymon use over half a billion of other peoples money to get Pbc off the ground, but he also bought all these time buys accross many different networks and put on a bunch of mismatches. Now theyre out of money with no network deal. Alls Arum had to do to get his deal was put Pacquiao on Espn one time. Arum runs boxing, Haymon doesnt know ish about promoting. Unless Pbc fighters are ok with fighting once a year due to not having enough dates on Showtime I expect a large amount of them to either sign with a promoter or Haymon will have to let them fight on Espn and Hbo. Plenty of cannon fodder in his stable for Crawford at 147 on Espn. Also Pacquiao needs opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Look at the ratings of Pbc on Showtime theyre down in the dumps right now. Haymon bought time buys on network t.v. and cable t.v. and blew the opportunity by putting on mismatches and he cant get a network deal which was the entire goal, so he actually did boxing a disservice while Arum didnt do a single time buy and made a groundbreaking deal with Espn after putting on Pacquiao Horn. Why is it so hard for you fanboys to admot that Pbc was an utter failure and Top Rank continues to lead the way? More Pbc fighters will be fighting on Top Rank cards very soon I suspect, unless Haymon just keeps them fighting once a year if at all

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      While I'm really happy that it it did relatively well, and that Loma is getting well-received by the public, I'm kinda disappointed in boxing. For 2 P4P guys to get far less than old Pac vs an unknown is just kinda *meh*.

I feel like boxing is GREAT for hardcores right now and I hope the casuals will see that and embrace boxing.
                      I'm glad it did well too. But with Manny, he is a cultural icon who was one of the best of his era. His star power was already gained so the ratings he got shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

With Lomachenko, he is still on the come up. Getting those numbers for his current star power is pretty impressive. But we'll have to see if that carries over to his next fight to really get a handle on his casual popularity.

Comment

Working...
                      X