Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gent Davis vs Ryan Garcia Fight... WHO YOU GOT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gent Davis vs Ryan Garcia Fight... WHO YOU GOT?

Don't forget both are Undefeated........ I think I will go for Gentova Davis.... He looks more mature...

The fight I really wanna see is Gentova vs Gervonta.

Comment

What type of thread/question his this? Tank murders him. Try Ryan vs Linares.

Comment

Ryan Garcia has the tools to beat Tank. Tank gets fat af between camps; he isn't a true fighter. Ryan trains all day everyday.

Comment

gertrude davis

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            gertrude davis
            Davis will be huffing n puffing by the third round. That fat boi can't beat nobody.

Comment

I doubt Davis will take this fight. He will need a tune up after he loses to Santa Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                I doubt Davis will take this fight. He will need a tune up after he loses to Santa Cruz.
                Santa Cruz aint **** bro; he's too busy getting smoked by the abner mares' of the world. Tank would smash slantacuz any day of the week man.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                  Santa Cruz aint **** bro; he's too busy getting smoked by the abner mares' of the world. Tank would smash slantacuz any day of the week man.
                  Pfft, Davis will be huffing n puffing by the third round. That fat boi can't beat nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                    Davis will be huffing n puffing by the third round. That fat boi can't beat nobody.
                    he beats nobodies all the time! just look at his resume

Comment

Working...
                    X