Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caleb Plant is 100% Right About Canelo!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caleb Plant is 100% Right About Canelo!!

Caleb Plant is right about Canelo. Why the hell would plant take a fight with 9 weeks notice after just getting out of camp and a fight?? That's bull****.

This is strategic by Canelo's team. They did the same thing with Kovalev. When that fight was made that **** was suspect cause he just had a tough fight with Yarde. But he took it for the money. Then once he lost came out and said he knew he had no chance and overtrained + being weight drained.

And then hardcore Canelo fans (Which I am a Canelo fan btw) are going to come out and say "It will be his highest payday" but then are hypocrites when they say they don't like fighters fighting for money.

Why couldn't Canelo or Canelo's team offer a fight in June or around Summer? Also notice how ODH is saying "What's wrong with these fighters" playing the victim yet you're offering **** offers.

He can't get a fight with BJS, nor Murata, Nor Callum Smith. Hell he won't even offer Andrade a fight & supposedly he offered Charlo a fight but I've yet to get any proof. He didn't offer David a fight either.

Hell even Eddie Hearn basically said they weren't great offers. So why is Canelo getting off with the bull****.

Btw once again I'm a Canelo fan but I'm calling bull**** when I see it.

& don't bring up Ruiz taking a fight on like 40 days notice. Ruiz wasn't a champion. No trainer or fighter in their right mind would put themselves and take a **** offer like that unless it's for money.

Canelo is fighting Saunders next, it seems...

Comment

Canelo walks on water so questioning his promoter is off limits apparently.

Comment

Comment

I thought they haven't made it yet? I'm not believing it until it's signed honestly..

Comment

Lol facts. Can't question fishnet Oscar De la hoya. The guy even canelo says there's no loyalty between them lol

Comment

Oscar is acting like he's Bob Arum promoting Pacquiao in 2009.

But the game's changed: lots of money is pouring into boxing, guys have many different avenues to get paid. Asking an up-and-coming world champion with lots of options to do two training camps back to back is not realistic.

Canelo needs to fire Oscar. He and Eric Gomez have proven time and time again they don't have what it takes to promote a fighter on this level. Canelo should promote himself.

Comment

Caleb Plant has every right to turn the fight down, but which is Canelo getting hate here? Everyone knows when he fights. He's not getting off the May 2nd date. If Plant doesn't feel like he won't have enough time to recover from camp/fight, then okay. Just turn it down and move on. No one forced Kovalev to take the fight and no one is forcing Plant to take it. Simply was offered to him.

This brings up another conversation about how fighters are having far too long training camps. They get out of shape, take a four week pre-camp to lose weight and then start a 8-10 week camp. Super unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Oscar is acting like he's Bob Arum promoting Pacquiao in 2009.

But the game's changed: lots of money is pouring into boxing, guys have many different avenues to get paid. Asking an up-and-coming world champion with lots of options to do two training camps back to back is not realistic.

Canelo needs to fire Oscar. He and Eric Gomez have proven time and time again they don't have what it takes to promote a fighter on this level. Canelo should promote himself.
                  Facts. I agree. What champion who actually wants to give themselves a chance to win would do back to back training camps after a fight. Nobody lol

Comment

It’s cool that he turned out down because I think he realizes Canelo KHTFO. Even with 6 months to prepare he can’t win

Comment

Working...
                    X