Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing taking a L tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to say it, but I noticed a major shift with casuals away from boxing after Mayweather-DLH

Comment

A fat L. This is shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        I hate to say it, but I noticed a major shift with casuals away from boxing after Mayweather-DLH
        I dont know about the May-DLH but what is happening right now is a shame. The biggest boxing star in boxing at the moment is waiting on 2 B-level UFC fighter to be done with their fight. Was watching DAZN twitter and alot of people are talking about canceling their subscription.

Comment

The woman singing the Mexican national anthem wants to get fucked by a black man.

Comment

Mayweather and PAc (almost gone)

UFC will surpass boxing with ease even if it hasn't already

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              I dont know about the May-DLH but what is happening right now is a shame. The biggest boxing star in boxing at the moment is waiting on 2 B-level UFC fighter to be done with their fight. Was watching DAZN twitter and alot of people are talking about canceling their subscription.
              Yeah man... But from a business sense, I think DAZN is trying to profit as much as possible from this card considering how much money they've invested in Canelo and boxing in general.

The execs are probably more interested in generating money for the network instead of seeing who has the bigger d1ck between UFC/DAZN

Sucks, but is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Yeah man... But from a business sense, I think DAZN is trying to profit as much as possible from this card considering how much money they've invested in Canelo and boxing in general.

The execs are probably more interested in generating money for the network instead of who has the bigger d1ck

Sucks, but is what it is.
                Personally, do you think people who paid for the UFC card will now go and pay a subscription to DAZN to watch the Canelo fight? Its almost 1:30 AM on the East Coast. It was a bad idea from the get go to make the fight on the same date.

Now we have Kov and Canelo almost sleeping in their locker room. How dumb is this...

Comment

Working...
                X