No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    Guilty as charged. Most of the raw powders come from China of course. Labour and bottling cost more than the drug itself, save for maybe masteron and primobolan maybe. Melting points can help u tell what u have. But ur right, I even remember back when Ben Johnson tested positive for winstrol. Later he said he was actually taking Furazabol ( which supposedly wasent on the list as it was before “and its derivatives” was language used to stop tweaked versions of drugs ) so he called the tests flawed. I’ve ***** supposed furazabol once in my life. I know it’s only ever been an oral. So if he was injecting something it was most likely winstrol of course and told it was something else. That was very common back in the day when there was no UG labs. I’m rambling, what I mean to say is I wouldn’t be surprised if he thought he was taking something else like u said. Anti estrogens must be standard too if there’s as many cheats as people say there are. When a boxer shreds down and loses all that water for the weigh in, plus busts a front double bicep, any hint of gyno would be very noticeable. But honestly I never see it and I look. So I don’t know what to say. I mean how much gear can these lighter weights be on and still not jump through the divisions? Course there’s Lasix. I still think a couple well timed low blows while the ref isn’t looking is the most sensible way to cheat.
    "Back in my days" people cheated with low blows, headbutts etc. It was dirty, but there wasn't a chance of death.

And I think the lower weight guys are probably using hardcore illegal duretics if they're using anything. Except when it comes time to move up, then they just disappear for 6 months into the jungle for training, and come back looking like Ivan Drago.

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
      That actually happens a bit with Chinese sourced PEDs. The quality is not as high as Russian sourced PEDs. Rodchenkov talked a bit about it in Icarus. When they shut down their manufacturing, they turned to China. They then had a rash of random positives due to dirty PEDs. It's a secret war between nationally funded doping programs. They prepare for the dope they are using, but can often get blindsided by dirty drugs. Get popped for something you did not plan for or didn't know what in the drugs already.
      Yes, that's why put forward that possibility; most of the black market in UK comes from Chinese sourced powders.

Comment

Remember that time that Dillian Whyte threw a fit that Parker wanted to change gloves a week before the fight because it “disrupted his routine” by any chance?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/new...ectid=12096263

Comment

Working...
        X