Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the ***k was Mayweather in the ring right when the fighters are being introduced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    So Pacquiao signed to TMT or PBC ?
    PBC isn't a promoter you idiot. PBC uses TMT and Dibella etc to promote fights.

Comment

So Pacquiao signed to TMT or PBC ?
      PBC is not a promotional outfit nor do they have a license. They hire promoters on a fight per fight basis. You saw Ellerbee on stage at the conferences because Mayweather Promotions promoted this fight. They low key with it to not hurt Pac's fans feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        PBC isn't a promoter you idiot. PBC uses TMT and Dibella etc to promote fights.
        I noticed you like calling people names and posting funny face emogis .
        Either you're a teenage girl , a nerd seeking attention or a straight up Biatch .
        So which one is it Bi*ch boy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          PBC is not a promotional outfit nor do they have a license. They hire promoters on a fight per fight basis. You saw Ellerbee on stage at the conferences because Mayweather Promotions promoted this fight. They low key with it to not hurt Pac's fans feelings.
          I get that . But it's not too low key when Floyd changes his outfit , jumps in the ring and puffs out his chest .

Comment

I noticed you like calling people names and posting funny face emogis .
            Either you're a teenage girl , a nerd seeking attention or a straight up Biatch .
            So which one is it Bi*ch boy ?
            You made a thread calling someone names, when you're the one that hasn't got a clue what you're talking about.

Comment

I get that . But it's not too low key when Floyd changes his outfit , jumps in the ring and puffs out his chest .
              If you successfully transitioned from being a fighter to promoter of PPV events you would be proud too. How many besides him and Oscar can make that claim?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                You made a thread calling someone names, when you're the one that hasn't got a clue what you're talking about.
                I call Floyd an attention whore and you come to the multimillionaires defence by calling me an idiot .
                I might've been off on the thread but you're here to defend Floyd .

You're no teenage girl .
                You're a straight up attention seeking Biatch .

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  If you successfully transitioned from being a fighter to promoter of PPV events you would be proud too. How many besides him and Oscar can make that claim?
                  Good point . But let's not act like some of that wasnt Floyd flexing on Pacquiao .

Comment

I call Floyd an attention whore and you come to the multimillionaires defence by calling me an idiot .
                    I might've been off on the thread but you're here to defend Floyd .

You're no teenage girl .
                    You're a straight up attention seeking Biatch .
                    Again you're the one that made a thread calling someone names. I'd say that's attention seeking.

Now you're an hypocrite. What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                      Pacman is with PBC not Mayweather promotions lol

But floyd is close with PBC so i guess that's why he was in there idk
                      PBC is not a promotional company, Mayweather promotions was promoting the event.

Comment

Working...
                      X