Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence showcases his soccer skills at FC Dallas vs. Vancouver MLS game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence showcases his soccer skills at FC Dallas vs. Vancouver MLS game

Probably cursed my parlay.

Cool that he likes football though.

Comment

No offense to the thread starter but he kicks one ball once. Not exactly showcasing his skills. A bit of a let down really i wanted to see him doing something good.

Comment

to be fair anybody can hack it in MLS doe

Comment

Spence is the best. He can do anything. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            No offense to the thread starter but he kicks one ball once. Not exactly showcasing his skills. A bit of a let down really i wanted to see him doing something good.
            True. He is a boxer not a soccer player so what little he did is pretty good. I just like to watch him fight in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              To be fair he kicks the ball better than most celebs throw out the first pitch.

its pretty hard the type of kick he did, he misdirected it and the kick went to the right side instead of the left, he probably played soccer growing up.

It looked like he was going to kick wide left but he bended it to the right corner.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                To be fair he kicks the ball better than most celebs throw out the first pitch.

its pretty hard the type of kick he did, he misdirected it and the kick went to the right side instead of the left, he probably played soccer growing up.

It looked like he was going to kick wide left but he bended it to the right corner.
                Yeah fair play it was a nice shot.

Comment

Working...
                X