No announcement yet.

Canelo can beat Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
    I know Tyson Fury is a lot bigger than Canelo, but Canelo can beat him if they were to fight. I'm not saying Canelo can go out there and beat any heavyweight, but Tyson Fury he can. I think Canelo could fully hydrate to a big weight, not feel drained, and have the superior speed and boxing technique over Fury. Fury does not have the power to knock Canelo out and Canelo has shown to have an iron chin. I could easily see Canelo outboxing him for 12 rounds to a UD. Oscar, if you ever read this, Canelo has a bigger dick than Horn but if he were to take a fight with Fury, he'd have bigger balls than him too.
    just stop it...

Comment

Canelo the ped user with Vegas behind him always wins

Comment

Fury wouldn't be afraid to exchange with a guy that tiny

Comment

Canelo could win a decision, but only because Fists of Fluff Fury couldn't KO him

Comment

Canelo would get under Fury’s punches and knock the fat ass gypsy spark out with them liver shots.

Comment

Who the fûçk is this casual?

Get him the fûçk up outta here!

Not even the Canelo judges would believe that, they prolly would hold off from even scoring the fight to Canelo cuz they know Fury would literally toy with Canelo and stop him whenever he wants!

I got a better match up, how about this poster vs Charlie Zelenoff for the Boxing for Dummies Championship Belt!

Comment

hahahaha

i don't think so. canelo is a stump, he would have trouble landing i promise

Comment

Would be hilarious fight to watch Canelo would think he is fighting the Indian guy in street fighter

Comment

Not sure if serious

Comment

What's Canelo gonna do, uppercut Fury's balls?

Comment

Working...
                      X