Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Believe Jarrell Miller Will Get Multi-Year Suspension or Life Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully fat miller gets banned for life but that is a pipe dream, boxing is the most corrupt sport in the world. Miller would be back in a year or two, scumbags like Arum would make a u turn signing him again.

Comment

this scumbag isn't the voice of reason, especially when it comes to cheating. Miller's just another fighter in a long line of fighters that were promoted by top rank and got caught and will get caught and yeah he cheated before he got with top rank and they still signed him because thats their Moto don't get caught. now he's pretending like he didn't know motherf122 that cretin!

Comment

When is the Pac-Man gonna get caught. He’s obviously still on something at 40 yrs old and still performing. Dropping Thurman. Why is everyone else like canelo and others getting caught. WTF!,,

Comment

He'll be back within 2 years, I guarantee it.
          Getting caught with steroids in your system usually only ends with a 6-12 month ban.

Comment

Sadly with how boxing works he'll likely get a 1 year suspension & get picked up by someone. Assuming Oscar or Al are next in line. Maybe him & Salita will work things out.

Comment

He needs to be used as an example, very stiff punishment like a life ban. Otherwise these boxers will continue to do it.

Comment

I guarantee you it won’t be lifetime. Not in this sport. No
                Sir!

Comment

Arum is a scumbag.. He should get a one year suspension MAX.. hire a good attorney.

Comment

Another year would make a huge dent in the career of Miller. If he has one left.

Comment

He’ll be back and will be on a new supply that can’t be detected!

Comment

Working...
                      X