Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO probably pushed really hard for those spin offs. They know the drop in subs that is coming in the next few days (or already) and they have to keep that big ass fanbase intrigued to come back for more GOT lore. And yes the one that takes place thousands of years before GOT is already in filming. It’s officially in production according GRRM, and HBO has confirmed that there is one in development but are tight lipped about any other projects (probably because they’re not official). It has a whole cast and everything. HBO probably wants it asap lol, can’t blame them. No more boxing, no more GOT. So a lot of people probably don’t find HBO worthy after Sunday.

Comment

• WHY JUST WHY not have that ending but with Jon finding White Walker symbols to end it.. To show the fight vs the dead doesn't stop... It was one of the "spoiler" endings they filmed.. how could they feel the ending they went with was better??? Hell that ending ties in perfectly to the next series they are doing (the Long night) which is about the WK

ATM why do i care about some cans who got defeated in one episode by a little girl

The ending was meant to be bittersweet.. but other then Danny.. pretty much everyone got a "good" ending they wanted..

Arya goes becomes Columbus
      Sansa becomes Queen
      Bran becomes King
      Tyrion become hand
      Bronn becomes lord of the reach (WTF On this total fanservice)
      Sam becomes Grand Maester
      Davos becomes Master of Ships
      Brienne and Pod become kingsguard
      Gendry becomes Lord of Dragonstone

Like only Jon gets a debatable ending.. and even then i am sure he's just happy to **** the South.. he killed his lover.. Never wanted to be King.. Probably he is happy to go North beyond the wall

How is this game of thrones? the show of Ned's execution, The red wedding.. Hardhome.. Stannis burning his daughter alive (BS but still extreme moment)

It's some hollywood esque ****.. everyone gets there dream job and lives happily ever after

Comment

• LOL at everyone crying and moaning about GoT. Bet most are fair weather fans.

GRRM commissioned the end. Plain and simple.

Were people actually excepting this Disney type ending?

This is like Walking Dead, "Oh season 7-8 took too long, they're dragging it out"

They condense this and it's "oh it's a rush job! We needed two more seasons" Fuck off, nobody will ever be happy.

I mean the army of the dead broke the wall at the end of the last season, were people expecting them to march for 7-8 episodes before getting to Winterfell? Fuck outta here. Or were they expecting the Night King to start monologuing, making plans, fight, retreat, come back and fight some more?

Did people not see it coming from Dany? I called it from season 2.

Some fanfic I've been reading on this and other sites on how it should have ended is stupid, and completely against what GRRM has done in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          LOL at everyone crying and moaning about GoT. Bet most are fair weather fans.

This is like Walking Dead, "Oh season 7-8 took too long, they're dragging it out"

They condense this and it's "oh it's a rush job! We needed two more seasons" Fuck off, nobody will ever be happy.

I mean the army of the dead broke the wall at the end of the last season, were people expecting them to march for 7-8 episodes before getting to Winterfell? Fuck outta here. Or were they expecting the Night King to start monologuing, making plans, fight, retreat, come back and fight some more?

Some fanfic I've been reading on this and other sites on how it should have ended is stupid, and completely against what GRRM has done in the past.
          If you don't know why this season is terrible, you either have no literary competence, or you don't watch game of thrones.

A freshman english major could have written a more structurally competent and substantial storyline than the loose, shaky, pile of garbage that was given to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
            If you don't know why this season is terrible, you either have no literary competence, or you don't watch game of thrones.

A freshman english major could have written a more structurally competent and substantial storyline than the loose, shaky, pile of garbage that was given to us.
            Lets see your fanfic professor.

I never said it was as good as Breaking Bad's ending, but people crying about how it didn't end the way they had it in their heads is laughable.

Comment

• Comment

Lets see your fanfic professor.

I never said it was as good as Breaking Bad's ending, but people crying about how it didn't end the way they had it in their heads is laughable.
                It’s not about how people wanted their perfect ending. It’s all the shlt they skipped over or flat out ignored. Plus the horrible end lol

Jon being a targeryan and rightful heir was supposed to be a huge deal but in the end didn’t matter at all. It’s not even the reason Dany went mad or anything

Comment

• I love how they made Bronn the master of coin... The dude who hadn't known what loans are up until season 3 or 4. The future looks bright for Westeros

Comment

LOL at everyone crying and moaning about GoT. Bet most are fair weather fans.

I’m sure the main events that happened in season 8 is what’s going to happen in the books. Considering d&d already spoke with GRRM about what is going to happen in the books.

What most people complaining about the audiences’ gripes don’t understand is that it’s not what happened that irks people, it’s how it was portrayed bu d&d.

What more proof do you want of a rushed, badly written season than, on top of it being only 6 episodes, you had Starbucks Coffee cups and plastic water bottles lying around scenes? Not even the editing room cared about this season. These are simple things that can just be edited out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      I'm afraid I did... this one was on the GOT Twitter account...
                      Can you post it again? I'm curious to see if they got it right.

Comment

Working...
                      X