Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Snaps! Al Bernstein retweets, “Team Canelo to offer Spence 20mil at Middleweight!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    This post is insane.

Why is it insane? Spence just sold more PPVs than Wilder and Canelo is more popular than Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      he's under contract with Top Rank. Man Down Promotions is independent.

Bob Arum be like, ''if Canelo wants it, he has to come to ESPN, and Crawford is A side!''
      but Crawford has no big fights on the horizon....bob should jump at 15-20 for Crawford! that's like 5 x his best payday!!! ....bob has no good opponents and that's 5x Crawford regular pay!

whats the hold up? go for it bud and bob!

Comment

Mboxing kingdom Isn’t a reliable source

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Casuals...

Spence walks around 180lbs. Spence has said he would fight Canelo at 160. Did Duran fight above 135lbs?

When does your intelligence kick in?
          Speaking on possible plans at another weight and blatantly calling sumbody out like Mikey did. Two diffrent things...... "Casual"

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Why is it insane? Spence just sold more PPVs than Wilder and Canelo is more popular than Joshua.
            Spence isn't even worth 20 mil. It was Mexicans supporting Garcia that bought that PPV. You talking about PBC fighters being worth this and that and they aren't making anywhere close to that with crooked Al. PBC will be gone in a few years, enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              but Crawford has no big fights on the horizon....bob should jump at 15-20 for Crawford! that's like 5 x his best payday!!! ....bob has no good opponents and that's 5x Crawford regular pay!

whats the hold up? go for it bud and bob!
              uh.... ESPN runs the show, not Top Rank or Crawford. If Crawford were to get sparked out, that could seriously affect his career.

Crawford's live stream on Instagram replying to fans..

Crawford: ''Canelo?...man there's weight classes for a reason...''

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                At this point, does anyone want that right now? Errol still has work to do at 147
                I don't wanna hear that, it's been 2 years since he beat Kell brook and hasn't fought a top welterweight since then. Weak ass excuses

Comment

At this point, does anyone want that right now? Errol still has work to do at 147
                  Its obvious who wants it and why

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                    I don't wanna hear that, it's been 2 years since he beat Kell brook and hasn't fought a top welterweight since then. Weak ass excuses
                    He about to fight Porter next and the Manny/Pac winner will be forced to fight. Wtf u talking about?

Comment

Damn.. I'd actually much rather see Spence fight Porter, Thurman, or Garcia than Canelo at this point
                      I respect that. But on a personal note I’ve already seen Garcia and porter beat before. The Thurman fight I would rather see but after Keith’s last fight he doesn’t look like the same man he should stay away from Spence at this point. So I’d choose a Canelo fight over Thurman for that reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X