No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs. Lomachenko at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios vs. Lomachenko at 135

Lomachenko would win. But he would know he was in a real fight. That woulda been a war

Rios would be a tough out.

Comment

would be a good fight, but against Pacquiao who also had great footwork, Rios was bedazzled, just stood there and ate punches, so maybe i would be the same against loma

Comment

Lomachenko would have destroyed him.

Skills are not even close

Comment

lomachenko would have beat the crap out of him.

Comment

I want to pick Rios just to incite the Trump wing of Loma’s fan base but that would just be wrong to piss them off like that.

Loma by late KO. Rios has size and volume but Loma is too good for him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I want to pick Rios just to incite the Trump wing of Loma’s fan base but that would just be wrong to piss them off like that.

Loma by late KO. Rios has size and volume but Loma is too good for him imo.
              the trump wing of lomachenkos fan base?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                the trump wing of lomachenkos fan base?
                That is the politically correct way of sayin the guys that like Loma for non boxing reasons. You know, the same wing that used to be part of the ggg fan base.

Hey weren’t you a ggg fan?

Comment

The 135 pound Rios was a tough bad ass who threw a ton of punches but Loma would out box him and make a punching bag out of him. Rios would land some punches and let him know he had beef the lightweight Rios. n in a fight. Today's Rios is just a fat shell of the lightweight Rios. Too many wars and too much punishment.

Comment

Sorry. I was distracted and screwed that post up. Loma is too skilled but the lightweight Rios would give him a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X