Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury bulks up to 270lbs. Going for the K.O.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury bulks up to 270lbs. Going for the K.O.

View this post on Instagram

“Solid as a rock” 19 stone, 270lbs coming for Bronzebomber #KO2 @mtkglobal marbella.co.uk @wbcboxing ToPRaNK frank_warren_official

A post shared by Tyson Fury (@gypsyking101) on

If he weighs in on that weight i'll change my pick to Fury by K.O at 8 rounds instead of 9. It means hes had enough time to adjust and assuming its lean muscle it will make a Wilder win very difficult even if he comes in at 225 .Smart move take away what will help wilder by adding your own, weight plays an important part then most fans realize . There will be a huge difference with an in shape 270 giant and an out of shape in boxing terms of a 260 one.as the fight goes on Wilder will get very drained either carrying Furys body inside or taking shots ,a mix of both really.

Comment

Trunks to nips

Comment

He is hiding that midsection..those trunks are wide as hell..lol

Comment

Poor strategy IMO. Tells me he may not be in top condition. Going to end up like Andy Ruiz, slow, winded and mailing it in.

Comment

Please tell me this was months ago. If that’s how Fury looks now he’s done.

Comment

I'm not sure this is the best idea for Fury. It may slow his foot movement and hand speed...AND endurance. Those are his best assets. He may be an easier target at a heavy weight. He already has enough power to KO Wilder if he hits him with a clean hard shot or with an accumulation of punches, or a prolonged, steady surge of offense. Fury's plan of power and size MIGHT work but it doesn't seem like the smartest way to KO Wilder. I think Fury has the advantage in this fight but I'm not sold on his new blueprint.

Part of me is wondering if the decision to gain weight is not only for the sake of gaining power but maybe in the back of Fury's mind he thinks the training camp will be easier and he won't have to sacrifice eating big meals. Is this a sign that he's been sleeping in silk pajamas for too long and his discipline has slipped ....or does he still have the drive of a true champion? I'm unsure what to think of this strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Please tell me this was months ago. If that’s how Fury looks now he’s done.
                Posted 23 hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  View this post on Instagram

“Solid as a rock” 19 stone, 270lbs coming for Bronzebomber #KO2 @mtkglobal marbella.co.uk @wbcboxing ToPRaNK frank_warren_official

A post shared by Tyson Fury (@gypsyking101) on

Watchu think? Mistake or good idea?

Comment

Been saying all along he’s going inside. He looks like he could blow Wilder over now.

Comment

Working...
                    X