Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bizarrely, the State Department and the Department of Justice strongly opposed this ruling

when I say " bizarrely "... I mean... it should seem strange to those who are not aware that the FBI/CIA/DOJ/DNC all colluded illegally over the russia hoax and the ukraine hoax

this will likely come to nothing, but it could uncover some information for John Durham

Comment

• the democrats are about as low, and about as desperate, as you can possibly get

#shameful
      #whocouldpossiblysupportthoseshamelesspiecesofshlt

Comment

• Since Obama has taken credit for the current economy, does he get blamed for the dip too, just wanna know, incase the economy bounces back, I wanna know who to give props to.

Comment

• Comment

• The last 3 years.. media and the usual lefty types have been questioning Trumps health/mental health.. asking if he's going senile etc

As usual it would benefit them to look in the mirror for once because Biden is ACTUALLY going senile before our very eyes.. and it will only get worse as the stress of the campaign heats up..

Imagine how flustered he'd be debating Trump

So sad that either him or Bernie wins the nomination.. Biden hasn't had one good debate.. he's just the candidate by default kinda like Rino Romney back in 2012..

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              The last 3 years.. media and the usual lefty types have been questioning Trumps health/mental health.. asking if he's going senile etc

As usual it would benefit them to look in the mirror for once because Biden is ACTUALLY going senile before our very eyes.. and it will only get worse as the stress of the campaign heats up..

Imagine how flustered he'd be debating Trump

So sad that either him or Bernie wins the nomination.. Biden hasn't had one good debate.. he's just the candidate by default kinda like Rino Romney back in 2012..
              Say what you want, but I'm voting for Biden for Senate on Super Thursday. And if you don't like it, you're a dog faced horse (or whatever Joe called that guy)

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Say what you want, but I'm voting for Biden for Senate on Super Thursday. And if you don't like it, you're a dog faced horse (or whatever Joe called that guy)
                A lying dog faced pony soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  A lying dog faced pony soldier.

Oh yeah, that's it. I knew it was horse or pony something.

Comment

Oh yeah, that's it. I knew it was horse or pony something.
                    Them’s fighting words. No malarkey.

Comment

You wonder how many of his "stupid" supporters will show up to the polls on Thursday and wonder why the hell they cant vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X