Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow! Doug Fischer EXPOSES LDBC!! Also talks about Coronavirus &Industry status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow! Doug Fischer EXPOSES LDBC!! Also talks about Coronavirus &Industry status

Alright fellas! Got a treat for yall. As we are all in-house....get it?! ''in-house'' like the PBC! ... let us rejoice and hear the KingPins of boxing expose the LDBC from one of my favorite Youtube Channels, BDA Boxing! Go ahead and subscribe to them!

LDBC EXPOSED. TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 03-28-2020, 11:37 AM.

Wow rekt

Supremacists of all kinds have identity issues.

Comment

Wow a Young Bidness LBDC thread, what a surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by too_much View Post
        Wow a Young Bidness LBDC thread, what a surprise!
        the girl in your avatar is hella sexy dem legs, chest, thin shoulders, cute face.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          the girl in your avatar is hella sexy dem legs, chest, thin shoulders, cute face.
          And the fish, don't forget the fish!!!!!

Comment

All I needed to see was LBDC in the thread title to know it was you at it again with your obsession over the LBDC. Why don't you take a machine gun and kill everyone connected with the LBDC and get it out of your system.

Comment

Damn...didn’t know Fischer was 50 yrs old. Now I get why Larry was trying to fight him...looking for a soft touch.

Comment

Iove these threads. LDBC are getting noticed but not in a good sense and they are getting chewed up and spat out by the pros and made to look as stupid and racist as they are.

Dumb fat sweaty racists should have their racist BS highlighted. Ppl listening to that crap and then bringing those views on here.
                Last edited by DaNeutral.; 03-28-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X