Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG was still bumkilling how would he be viewed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
    EAD bitc.hass fuc.boi...all you do in here is fanboi the sh.it out pbc and saul. I give 2 fks about Golo. I just cant stand you cuck groupies and I call you out. Facts. Just like the other fact that you should change your diaper, you freddie mercury lookin tranny
    idgaf about "saul" lol...i just love bagging the bumfeaster to you gggroupies...its so easy....if you pay attention youd notice im no saul gggroupie....

lol@ changing my diaper...good one! very mature! call me a fckboi again please! i love it!

"freddie mercury lookin tranny"....lol...you must feel insecure...i still pull 24 year olds regularly...it must suck to be you

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      idgaf about "saul" lol...i just love bagging the bumfeaster to you gggroupies...its so easy....if you pay attention youd notice im no saul gggroupie....

lol@ changing my diaper...good one! very mature! call me a fckboi again please! i love it!

"freddie mercury lookin tranny"....lol...you must feel insecure...i still pull 24 year olds regularly...it must suck to be you
      wtf would I pay attention to you? I gives no fcks about you, could care less if you had a seizure and dropped dead.

Again, I knew you were an old fgt, pckin up on boys. Bet you give them mustache rides too, weirdo buffalo bill lookinas.s old man.
      Last edited by El_Mero; 02-20-2020, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Yall idiots in here who worship Saul need to get off your knees. Facts are after 24 rounds, there was a draw and a razor thin MD win. You act like cucks in this forum. I'm sure you want to clean Saul off after he fights, weirdo fanbois...
        True. Plus, after promising fans a 3rd fight, the diva refused to fight Golovkin again because he didn't like him. lol

Comment

AND youre the BIGGEST catcher on these boards, mija. Stay on your back, fanboi, its the only way you get attention
          STILL talking gay, you must REALLY like that kind of stuff huh?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            STILL talking gay, you must REALLY like that kind of stuff huh?
            And u still slob on certain fighters. I talk it, u do it. Puto

Comment

And u still slob on certain fighters. I talk it, u do it. Puto
              You talk it CUZ you do it

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                You talk it CUZ you do it
                Its ok catcher, stay doin what you do best. You should invest in knee pads though.

Comment

Yall idiots in here who worship Saul need to get off your knees. Facts are after 24 rounds, there was a draw and a razor thin MD win. You act like cucks in this forum. I'm sure you want to clean Saul off after he fights, weirdo fanbois...
                  They trash GGG BUT CANELO'S BEST WIN IS OVER GGG.... They don't see that claiming he is a bum they are trashing their own boxer....

Idiots.

Comment

Its ok catcher, stay doin what you do best. You should invest in knee pads though.
                    I see you speak from experience

Comment

As little Deontay?

Comment

Working...
                      X