Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury bulks up to 270lbs. Going for the K.O.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
    He is hiding that midsection..those trunks are wide as hell..lol
    I’ll go on record now saying Fury gets knocked out this time.

Comment

Fury's advantage has always been engine, speed and technique. Coming in heavier will screw up all of those. Dude's getting KOd by the 6th.

Comment

Yep! Fury definitely looks like he's coming to fight. I hope Wilder comes in heavier too because if he doesn't he'll be outweighed by some 50 odd pounds or more. Fury is coming to bully and rough up Wilder into submission on the inside like he did Steve Cunningham. Hopefully, the Bronze Bomber prepares himself for those kind of tactics.

Comment

It's obvious that Fury wants to lean on Deontay this time by hopefully wearing down with body punching and with his overall physicality.

Comment

You have to take everything that Fury says with a grain of salt. I don't believe for one second he's coming in that heavy or he's aiming to KO Wilder. He's just playing mind games as usual.

Comment

I think that fat f@ck is to undisciplined to stop eating. It has nothing to do with extra punching power

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                I’ll go on record now saying Fury gets knocked out this time.

Oh now. Getting fat was a super good idea for Ruiz against Joshua, so maybe it's a great idea here too?

It's beyond me why in the hell Fury would "fix" what ain't broke. He needs to stick with what worked last time, while not eating a clean shot from Wilder. Moving and being cute is the way to do this, staying active on offense, using that reach, using that footwork.

Or...just get really fat.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Watchu think? Mistake or good idea?
                  He looks awful but.....He's always looked awful

Comment

It’s over, Fury is gonna KO Wilder!

I’ve said it before that if Fury wins that it’s by KO or TKO and he has the skill, size and weight advantage here!

He just needs to dictate the pace even more, walk Wilder down and punish him to the body!

Wilder will be patient but he’ll be open and Fury should also lean on Wilder too to tire him out!

We’ve never seen Wilder get pushed around by someone bigger than him with weight and size on him, it’s a tall order but Fury’s the man for the job!

I expect Fury to come out in round 1, looking to put Wilder down!

Expect lots of inside fighting, dirty boxing, bodyshots and overhand rights!

Fury by KO 4

Comment

Fury just cannot punch no matter what weight he comes in at.....powder puff puncher it’s that simple

Comment

Working...
                      X