No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia's Fight Peaked At Only 463,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Streaming on Showtime Anytime is now included, which is the app for TV SUBSCRIBERS who subscribe to the actual TV channel.

The separate Showtime app, for people who don't subscribe to the actual TV channel, isn't included.

It's two totally separate apps.
    thos website is owned by showtime. Showtime gives them the numbers. Why do you think only this place provides the total number with streaming dummie?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      thos website is owned by showtime. Showtime gives them the numbers. Why do you think only this place provides the total number with streaming dummie?
      Like a good shill he will say anything to try saving face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Like a good shill he will say anything to try saving face.
        That’s why we gotta expose him

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          The ratings were low because fans know a setup mismatch fight when they see it.
          Showtime boxing was the best network with the best fights around 2013-2017, before PBC signed with Fox. Now Fox is like the major leagues and Showtime is like the minor leagues.

I'm a hardcore fan and I don't give af about Showtime boxing anymore. Their cards are mismatches or straight up boring fights. Espinosa is going to have to find his balls and tell PBC to make better fights/cards or their deal is over.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
            Showtime boxing was the best network with the best fights around 2013-2017, before PBC signed with Fox. Now Fox is like the major leagues and Showtime is like the minor leagues.

I'm a hardcore fan and I don't give af about Showtime boxing anymore. Their cards are mismatches or straight up boring fights. Espinosa is going to have to find his balls and tell PBC to make better fights/cards or their deal is over.
            Well said!

Comment

That’s why we gotta expose him
              Mods should ban this guy but he pays.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Mods should ban this guy but he pays.
                They pay to post on here

Comment

They pay to post on here
                  Yes. MCC is ad honorem I think which is even more idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Yes. MCC is ad honorem I think which is even more idiotic.
                    That lil ho got me blocked

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      you clearly don't understand how TV ratings work. You can't access the PBC telecast on the Fox app unless you're subscribed to the Fox TV channel. The TV channel subscribers that choose to stream are counted towards the TV ratings.

what I'm talking about though, is Showtime subscribers that aren't subscribed to the TV channel. There are millions of people that subscribe directly to the Showtime app that can watch Showtime without subscribing to the Showtime TV channel. These people are not counted in the TV ratings.

Fox and ESPN do not allow this. Showtime does. so showtime's TV ratings are very misleading.
                      So is streaming the future or not? I'm pretty sure I've heard plenty of PBC nut riders say people don't want to watch a fight on their phone with dazn and ppv is here to stay. Now yall saying everyone is streaming on showtime. So which is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X