Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is suspicious of PEDs use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't find him any more or less suspicious than anyone else in boxing.

He might not have looked invincible when fighting Jacobs, or he might have had a bit of trouble with Brook in some moments but tell me a fighter that has continued to run through opponents like they're nothing when their quality of opponents improve and they're in with talented fighters? Nobody does. I don't think it says he used to be using PED's or not, it's more to do with the quality of opposition. You can't just steam through world level opponents like he had with previous opponents. Not to mention he's no spring chicken, he's 35 and most fighters have entered quite a rapid decline by that age really.

That said, i'm not naive and think pretty much all boxers are using something or other.

Comment

I knew some assh0les would say I was jumping ships. No, he's my favourite fighter and will still be for many years, whatever happens. The difference is that I'm not a hater or fanboy like some of you are.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... what other fighters take VADA 365/7 testing as we speak?... just curious...
        WBC champions I believe, although not all of them I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          WBC champions I believe, although not all of them I believe.
          I know what WBC requires and what VADA webpage reads... it was Bradley only who took VADA six times...

Comment

no red flags to me

but I wouldn't be surprised if he was doping

all these athletes are looking for advantages

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Oh man what a b*tch move
              Lol they know the end is near. Maxi wants no part of a sinking ship and is handing it over to biganalshow.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lol they know the end is near. Maxi wants no part of a sinking ship and is handing it over to biganalshow.
                Yeah maybe

Comment

GGG fans are scared

Comment

Pointless thread full of speculation and not an ounce of proof. Please stop making threads with PED accusations unless you have something solid to back up your opinion.

Comment

No way GGG does PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                      X