Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Grand Jury issues subpoenas to Flynn associates!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking: Grand Jury issues subpoenas to Flynn associates!

Grand jury has issued subpoenas hours before comey was fired, against flynns associates, they will have to testify under oath!

No wonder trump fired comey, full cover up, their scared! No wonder Flynn offered to cooperate for full immunity, he knows he's toast!

Flynn knows too much, that's why trump has been protecting him from day one.

FBI Director David Clarke will make you **** your pants addicks

Comment

This is Pretty big, I didn't expect this this early. A federal subpoena is no fcking joke.

It means the FBI already has the evidence, and now they are putting people on the stand under oath.

And now there is rumors that putin has sent his top diplomat to meet trump immediately. Trump is scared, and Putin is sending his arm to give directions gather info..

If trump actually meets this diplomat, with this kind of spotlight on him, that Would be completely fcking insane.

As of all this isn't insane enough...

Comment

I follow this guy on Twitter. He's been saying for a couple days that subpoenas are coming followed by indictments

Comment

Senator mark Warner says comey will still testify

Comment

1bad65 be like....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              This is Pretty big, I didn't expect this this early. A federal subpoena is no fcking joke.

It means the FBI already has the evidence, and now they are putting people on the stand under oath.

And now there is rumors that putin has sent his top diplomat to meet trump immediately. Trump is scared, and Putin is sending his arm to give directions gather info..

If trump actually meets this diplomat, with this kind of spotlight on him, that Would be completely fcking insane.

As of all this isn't insane enough...

Very Fake News cnn is the only network to report this. No one else is talking about it, but right now all you are doing right now is having delusions of grandeur. Your liberal tears are very delicious. Trump is your president. Here's to 8 years of winning

Comment

bullets points whats all this about?

I dont follow political news really but im intriqued.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  Very Fake News cnn is the only network to report this. No one else is talking about it, but right now all you are doing right now is having delusions of grandeur. Your liberal tears are very delicious. Trump is your president. Here's to 8 years of winning

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                    bullets points whats all this about?

I dont follow political news really but im intriqued.

Comment

Working...
                    X