Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''I Lost Interest In Canelo...I waited 2 years..too long for me...'' -GGG ESPNdeporte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    GGG needs to fire EVERYONE in his team they can't make a big fight to save his life. He is just wasting his entire 30's away passing up fights, refusing to budge on weight, pricing himself out, ect. And you hear GGG talk and he sounds like a phuking idiot who has no clue. Fire your team and take control of your own career. You hear Canelo talk and it's clear he understands the business and has control over his career. This phuk GGG contradicts his own promoter and comes across as a mindless puppet who is out of the loop.
    lol. best one is ''his English sucks.'' Mexicans speak in Spanish talking about the sport because their English sucks... Loma speaks in Russian because his English sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      unfortunately Golovkin can't even do white lies. When he speaks of Canelo there are many inconsisties that don't even relate to the WBC... he usually brought up that ''he is too big for 155...disrespect to boxing...''

the same Golovkin that laughed at Brook wanting a 157 catch saying ''he too small...clown...my focus is 160..''

low and behold the Brook bout is made and the casuals eat Warren and Hearn tactics about pens..

the same pens that are haunting GGG now who's had the WBC for how long and always bringing up Alvarez since? Doesn't make any sense.

So the question stands, what does Golovkin want? or is K2 a charade?
      And didn't he take $800k to step aside to let Cotto-Canelo fight?

His promoter even threatened to sue Cotto for disclosing that information.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        2 years?

He was chasing Cotto in 2015, Canelo was fighting 155lb catchweights 2 years ago and was not a MW title holder, he and Cotto fought in November 2015...Canelo fought Khan in May 2016, which was the first time Canelo fought someone else in place of GGG. Since the Canelo-GGG fight could've realistically been made, it has been ONE year, barely.

GGG means he's been waiting to fight for the WBC title for 2 years I imagine, Canelo just became a real possibility 1 year ago lol.
        Yes, it's been two years (or very close to it). Talks of GGG accepting the step aside in order for Cotto to fight Canelo, with the condition that the winner face Golovkin, began in April 2015. So Golovkin has been waiting two years for this whole charade to play out. Waiting two years for Canelo body to "grow into MW". Waiting two years for Canelo balls to drop.

I don't blame him. You try chasing a b itch for two years that acts like she wants to sleep with every other dude on the block but not you. You eventually get the point that she don't want the D

Comment

He needcanelo or ward to cash out or make his biggest payments on, smh

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Yes, it's been two years (or very close to it). Talks of GGG accepting the step aside in order for Cotto to fight Canelo, with the condition that the winner face Golovkin, began in April 2015. So Golovkin has been waiting two years for this whole charade to play out. Waiting two years for Canelo body to "grow into MW". Waiting two years for Canelo balls to drop.

I don't blame him. You try chasing a b itch for two years that acts like she wants to sleep with every other dude on the block but not you. You eventually get the point that she don't want the D
            Fact he turned down the 2 biggest fights of his career over weight. After half a decade saying I'll go to 154 or 168 for a big fight killed fights at those weights. ward fight demanding catchweight 164 and killed a fight last year with canelo by refusing to go to 155 hell wouldn't even drop a single pound. His foolish demands and his team refusal to conceded weight, money or any other concessions is why he hasn't landed a big fight.

His team has been caught in too many bold face lies to list them all and even a fight like Saunders they can't deliver. At some point it stops being about everybody ducking him and him just being an idiot having inept promoter who is literally turning down fights.

Comment

Fact he turned down the 2 biggest fights of his career over weight. After half a decade saying I'll go to 154 or 168 for a big fight killed fights at those weights. ward fight demanding catchweight 164 and killed a fight last year with canelo by refusing to go to 155 hell wouldn't even drop a single pound. His foolish demands and his team refusal to conceded weight, money or any other concessions is why he hasn't landed a big fight.

His team has been caught in too many bold face lies to list them all and even a fight like Saunders they can't deliver. At some point it stops being about everybody ducking him and him just being an idiot having inept promoter who is literally turning down fights.
              Why would they be "waiting" for the Chavez Jr vs Alvarez bout? Within a month BJS could wait too for what? Could BJS and Warren are waiting for Sept too?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

nope, in april 2015 ggg was cottos mandatory, it had nothing to do with canelo, in april canelo was fighting kirkland at 155..
                ggg became canelos mandatory in november 2015 and even then the wbc alowed him a voluntary defense like they do with most of their new champions...
                wbc owed him a title shot, that was different, canelo didnt owe anything until after the khan fight and he droped the title weeks after that ... weeks later ggg received an offer and he has yet to accept it...

Comment

And this has what to do with my post?

But I'll address it quickly anyway. I never knew there was a real offer for 155. (Which is absolute BS anyway to fight for WBC, WBA, IBF, IBO, and lineal MW [160] belts at the bare minimum of the class... I bet you like power plays in hockey too, when it's like 3 on 3) From what I remember, it was Canelo asking the WBC to fight a voluntary to get adjusted to MW division. Then Canelo said weight wasn't a problem, that he d fight at 160. What is 155?

Ward. GGG said in 2015 Ill fight you right now. Meet in the middle. Ward said I'll see you next year, after two tune ups next year. Golovkin said I have plans with Canelo and maybe Saunders in 2016. Maybe if you still make 168 in 2017, we can talk. Guess what? It's now 2017, GGG has said he may go to 168, and Wards trainer Hunter has said Ward will make 168 for GGG.

Comment

Hopefully the Saunders fight happens. Or he fights the winner of Murata and N'dam or Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      nope, in april 2015 ggg was cottos mandatory, it had nothing to do with canelo, in april canelo was fighting kirkland at 155..
                      ggg became canelos mandatory in november 2015 and even then the wbc alowed him a voluntary defense like they do with most of their new champions...
                      wbc owed him a title shot, that was different, canelo didnt owe anything until after the khan fight and he droped the title weeks after that ... weeks later ggg received an offer and he has yet to accept it...
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins-promoter-cotto-seeking-step-aside-deal--90238

That's from April 2015.

What were you saying, now?

Comment

Working...
                      X