No announcement yet.

Video: Syrian rebel cuts out soldiers heart and eats it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    who cares he was already dead, i doubt the dead guy gives a damn.

unlike the aztecs, they used to eat that stuff in front of you while it was still beating.
    Why you have to bring my people into this?

Comment

That's fuvking disgusting!! I don't even understand how that could have crossed his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Why you have to bring my people into this?
        From what I remember reading in "The Angry Aztecs" horrible histories book many, many years ago, that is what they used to do. I was just emphasising that the video is not a big deal because he is dead and I thought comparing it to something more brutal in history that I was aware of would indicate my point better.

If I'm honest, after I posted it I did consider you were (part?) Mexican but I thought you'd understand not take it as a personal attack so I just left it.

Anyways I meant no disrespect.

Comment

From what I remember reading in "The Angry Aztecs" horrible histories book many, many years ago, that is what they used to do. I was just emphasising that the video is not a big deal because he is dead and I thought comparing it to something more brutal in history that I was aware of would indicate my point better.

If I'm honest, after I posted it I did consider you were (part?) Mexican but I thought you'd understand not take it as a personal attack so I just left it.

'The Angry Aztecs'

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            'The Angry Aztecs'
            You never seen those books? Damnit I loved them when I was young.

Groovy Greeks
            Vile Victorians
            Stormin' Normans
            Rotten Romans
            Incredible Incas
            Gorgeous Georgians.
            The Awesome Egyptians (I think?????)
            BLOODY SCOTLAND.
            The Vicious Vikings

Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Comment

I'm fuking with you Burner, like I give a ****....hahah

The Aztecs were crazy fukers who believed in magic and blood sacrifices to the god's so their crops would grow.

BTW, the ancient Scots weren't much better, they were some crazy bastards as well. Maybe that means you and I should sit down and have a beer together, that's what I get out of it at least.

Comment

You never seen those books? Damnit I loved them when I was young.

Groovy Greeks
                Vile Victorians
                Stormin' Normans
                Rotten Romans
                Incredible Incas
                Gorgeous Georgians.
                The Awesome Egyptians (I think?????)
                BLOODY SCOTLAND.
                The Vicious Vikings

Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head.
                I remember the books man the only ones I actually remembered the names of where vile Victorians and vicious Vikings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I'm fuking with you Burner, like I give a ****....hahah
                  I thought it was out of character for you to get worked up about it.

The Aztecs were crazy fukers who believed in magic and blood sacrifices to the god's so their crops would grow.

BTW, the ancient Scots weren't much better, they were some crazy bastards as well. Maybe that means you and I should sit down and have a beer together, that's what I get out of it at least.
                  I guess we have a lot in common in terms of the crazy practices of our forefathers. The Ancient Scots would collect skulls of their foes because they believed by taking the skull they inherited the guys power or some stupid stuff like that. Not to mention neglecting armour and sometimes even clothing in exchange for some blue paint.

To be honest I actually haven't read a great deal about ancient Scotland.
                  I find it boring because they were just a rabble of muscly and stupid nutjobs with no real coherence. I prefer empires who established some sort of order, intelligence and empires that achieved something that benefited everyone, whether it be militarily, scientifically etc.. All things the ancient Scots/Picts/whatever, never did.

Comment

I thought it was out of character for you to get worked up about it.

I guess we have a lot in common in terms of the crazy practices of our forefathers. The Ancient Scots would collect skulls of their foes because they believed by taking the skull they inherited the guys power or some stupid stuff like that. Not to mention neglecting armour and sometimes even clothing in exchange for some blue paint.

To be honest I actually haven't read a great deal about ancient Scotland.
                    I find it boring because they were just a rabble of muscly and stupid nutjobs with no real coherence. I prefer empires who established some sort of order, intelligence and empires that achieved something that benefited everyone, whether it be militarily, scientifically etc.. All things the ancient Scots/Picts/whatever, never did.
                    I might read about them tonight, I like to google stuff and just read.

The Aztecs, Mayas and Olmecs were great civilizations who were cery advanced for their time. Unfortunately they were very religious and brutal in their practices.

They built bad ass stuff though.

Comment

Why would anyone want to watch a video of that?.

Comment

Working...
                      X