Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys think that Danny Garcia is milking his titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you guys think that Danny Garcia is milking his titles?

Zab Judah is and always will be a dangerous fighter for anyone, but is Garcia and his dad milking the titles

Is it time for a unification?

Garcia in his last few fights has faced naturally smaller guys and an old man.

Can Garcia beat Matthysse or Rios or even Broner?

Just a few questions for you diehards.

Personally I think that Garcia needs to step it up after this fight. I understand he wants money, but there is no short cut to money or respect. You have to earn that in the ring.

To be fair to Dany though Morales had the rematch clause so he enforced it. And the Khan win was a huge win he was the underdog in.

I'm fine with the Judah fight but after that it has to be Matthysse.

Comment

I can't be the only one that read "milking his *******".

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
        To be fair to Dany though Morales had the rematch clause so he enforced it. And the Khan win was a huge win he was the underdog in.

I'm in total agreement. After this fight, he needs to take a tough fight that the fans want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post

Switch fine with meh and I agree....

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Zab Judah is and always will be a dangerous fighter for anyone, but is Garcia and his dad milking the titles

Is it time for a unification?

Garcia in his last few fights has faced naturally smaller guys and an old man.

Can Garcia beat Matthysse or Rios or even Broner?

Just a few questions for you diehards.

Personally I think that Garcia needs to step it up after this fight. I understand he wants money, but there is no short cut to money or respect. You have to earn that in the ring.
            I think Judah is over the hill. Garcia should be fighting the top ranked guys in his division. It's almost stupid as donaire vs arce.

Comment

Garcia is one of my favorite titles. Just wanted to know what some of you thought about his most recent fights.

Comment

Danny's dad has nothing to do with my opinion. Danny is a fine talent, but I've seen guys go after money, and end up in a fight that they were not motivated for or ready for and get beat while at the top of their game. Just want to kid to be ready for any and everyone.

Comment

I think the Judah fight is going to be great for Dany. Its hard to land a left hook against a southpaw and Dany will have to be 100% in oder to beat him. Just because Khan did it doesn't mean Dany will do it as easily. Cmon people...styles!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    I can't be the only one that read "milking his *******".
                    It was one of these

Comment

Working...
                    X