Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan, Erislandy Lara Fight To Technical Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara won easily but i did notice he does the stupid amateur **** of getting on hes bicycle after he thinks hes done enough to get the round, now that being said he was picking apart matryosan in the last 3 and seemed to be picking the pace up and Matryosan couldn't keep up. I guess the fight plan was win rounds pop shotting make him get tired chasing me then put him to sleep later

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
      Lara was running around like a little princess... dirty fighter... low blow, chokehold, headbutt... he shouldve stayed in the amateurs.. he wonders why noone gives a flying **** about him, its because he dances like a little *****... vanes won the fight and forced the action while lara resorted to bicycling and dirty tactics...
      im just pissed this didnt go to the championship rounds so vanes could expose this foo with his far superior conditioning and stamina... lara got lucky his dirty headbutt caused a huge gash... i hope lara never gets another fight on hbo
      sounds like words of hate was up man face it no winner here no matter who we think won i dont think ether one will fight canelo next so these two may fight agan ... i dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Lara won easily but i did notice he does the stupid amateur **** of getting on hes bicycle after he thinks hes done enough to get the round, now that being said he was picking apart matryosan in the last 3 and seemed to be picking the pace up and Matryosan couldn't keep up. I guess the fight plan was win rounds pop shotting make him get tired chasing me then put him to sleep later
        how did he win when he was on bicycle for the first 5 rounds?

Comment

These guys fought an eliminator to a draw, now they need to toss a coin and the winner gets Canelo, with the loser getting the next mandatory. Forget the rematch and quit giving Canelo so many passes.

Comment

he threw less punches than marti and still outlanded him by like 20 power punches and like i said he was picking homeboy apart the last 3 rounds and it was getting no better for marti, If he was on his bike the whole night how did he outland him? what was marti doing then shadow boxing? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ajgyagajg1 View Post
              sounds like words of hate was up man face it no winner here no matter who we think won i dont think ether one will fight canelo next so these two may fight agan ... i dont know.
              when you hit another man in the balls and yes it was intentional, just like the choke at the weigh in was, it shows me youre a little bitsh... he was looking up with a smirk on his face right after... neither man won and i dont think lara did himself any favors bycyling half the fight.. and he wonders why he doesnt get any fights.. he shouldve stayed in Cuba.. vanes tried to make it an action fight... heck i dont hate any person on this planet, but i think you guys saw that lara didnt do what all you experts said he was gonna do and just dominate vanes and justify his prefight odds... as i said earlier, he is waaaaayyyy overated and trust me he was getting tired and vanes was taking a couple rounds off waiting for the championship rds... consider the cut a lucky break for lara

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                he threw less punches than marti and still outlanded him by like 20 power punches and like i said he was picking homeboy apart the last 3 rounds and it was getting no better for marti, If he was on his bike the whole night how did he outland him? what was marti doing then shadow boxing? lmao
                so how come he didnt win?

Comment

Originally posted by ajgyagajg1 View Post
                  thanks for the info....
                  dont think canelo will fight either one now he
                  may have his optional defense in my opinion.
                  Forgot, there was also a low blow by Lara, I'm 50/50 if it was intentional or not.

Comment

when you hit another man in the balls and yes it was intentional, just like the choke at the weigh in was, it shows me youre a little bitsh... he was looking up with a smirk on his face right after... neither man won and i dont think lara did himself any favors bycyling half the fight.. and he wonders why he doesnt get any fights.. he shouldve stayed in Cuba.. vanes tried to make it an action fight... heck i dont hate any person on this planet, but i think you guys saw that lara didnt do what all you experts said he was gonna do and just dominate vanes and justify his prefight odds... as i said earlier, he is waaaaayyyy overated and trust me he was getting tired and vanes was taking a couple rounds off waiting for the championship rds... consider the cut a lucky break for lara
                    What a bunch of crap, please take that man's scrotum out of your mouth.

Comment

Vanes pressured a little to much and got head butted and low blowed for his efforts. I knew he could box him though. He can fight, I think it's his words that people hate, but he backs it up in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X